Cant Press Play says undefined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whosain

Recruiter

10-23-2011

I can't click the Play button on the patcher
1. Your Active Scripting is disabled, Go to Internet Options -> Security -> Active scripting (near the bottom) -> Enable -> OK. Restart the launcher.
2. You could be using an old version of the patcher, redownload and install League of Legends.
3. If it says offline, then Hohums killed a hamster and is replacing it, not much you can do, say a non-denominational prayer?

I have done all that. Also i have completely deleted league of legends and redownloaded it and reinstalled. Still says on the left side North America then under that it says undefined in red. then it says read more and then change region. At the bottom even says the league of legends is up to date. The last time I got to log in was 2 days ago when it worked fine. I came home last night and tried uninstalling, deleting everything and redownloading and installing. I dont know what more to do.

Aeromas

10-24-2011

bump

Aeromas

10-24-2011

bump

Aeromas

10-24-2011

bump

whosain

Recruiter

10-24-2011

So I have looked up a few things and found that when server is undefined it means im blocked like im not in the ip address area. This prevents other players from outside the states to play against people in the states. is there anyway to get myself unblocked as im playing from inside the states currently.

whosain

Recruiter

10-24-2011

Just found this post, here was the solution.

Hey guys,

I've been having the same problem the past few days and I figured it out (at least on my end). I opened up my McAfee security settings and selected firewall, then settings, then program permission. I found that LOL actually has several little programs all of which had full access except for one called PVP.Net Patcher. I was in the same boat as pretty much everybody here. Had been playing LOL for a month on this brand new laptop FINALLY running from 5 fps to 60 (AMAZING). New patch comes out like usual only thing time, I get this undefined error whenever I was trying to start up the game. Uninstalled and reinstalled...nothing. Cleaned out the Cashs in my PC and nothing. Repair installation and nothing. I think a big hint is if you start trying to reinstall LOL and the loading screen comes up and right from the start you see it saying undefined, then this is probably what is wrong because before everything is even fully uploaded onto your PC there is already a problem being registard.

Hope this helps you guys out there!

TFG GreenHorn

10-27-2011

bump

Kryoblaze

12-07-2012

what is bump?!