New to forum - Champion Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mahku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2010

Hey guys, I am very new to the forum and was wondering how "Champion Spotlights" are handled, which discuss various strategies and such for certain Champions. The reason I am asking is because I am extremely curious if I am able to submit my in-depth strategy for a few of my favorite Champions. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and any help is appreciated!

R66Y

06-18-2010

As far as I know, they are generally put together by Phreak (Riot Intern and generally on his own level). I don't believe they do user submissions. I expect some other Riot personnel will get into the act when their favorite champs come up for spotlights (Pendragon for Shaco for example).

However, the fine folks over in the guides and strategy section are always interested in champion analysis, and good guides are a big plus for the community as a whole. I'd suggest putting them up there, you'll receive generally good comments and feedback. Also, there is no reason you can't do your own video guide (several have been made). I just expect the official Spotlights to remain an internal development.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

yeah, expect the champion spotlight to remain internals. Guides is a major plus though, so post yours in the strategy and guides section, or go to http://www.leaguecraft.com and post it there. IMHO, leaguecraft is better, allows better formatting and to show examples of your build in their champion builder and a lot of other neat options. It's also indexing the guides better, with ratings shown in the index, so you can seperate the bad ones from the good ones more easily.