Deathfire Grasp of AP Sion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xzeric

06-18-2010

It seems that this would be a really good on him as it adds another nuke however I don't see it in many guides.

Is it worth it?

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2010

AP Sion isn't worth it.

Xzeric

06-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxion View Post
AP Sion isn't worth it.
Unfortunately that wasn't the question.

Reidan

06-18-2010

deathfire is worth it on pretty much any hero in the game you build AP and need extra damage on, thats how good it is

Lord Bender

06-19-2010

Deatfire is really great but i tend to build AP Sion more tanky because he has almost no range, so i have hard time getting DFG between RoA and Rylai´s Scepter but i allways wanted that item on him

Anarchy656

06-19-2010

Quote:
AP Sion isn't worth it.
AP Sion is beastly.

Quote:
deathfire is worth it on pretty much any hero in the game you build AP and need extra damage on, thats how good it is
This.

TapiocaBall

06-19-2010

I'm not sure AP sion can afford to mess around with DFG. He needs all the AP he can get because it's both a shield AND his damage. DFG will definitely give you more burst damage (out of all items, DFG gives the most burst damage increment for any character), BUT it also means your shield is more easily broken and hence wiff.

To summarize, I'm not sure..

SF Jumper

06-19-2010

AP Sion.... Lol.

JohnCataldo

06-19-2010

Buy it if you need to take down enemy tanks, or if the enemy team is just very healthy.

If the enemy team has a solid tank plus someone like Olaf (who you can expect to at least get a Frozen Mallet most games), it's often right for multiple casters to build Deathfire.