Suggest on how to make 5 .vs. 4 fun games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karma Harmony

10-26-2011

When one team has one or more AFK people, then:

• A person on the other team cannot leave home base if there are 4 live members not at the home base & it is past 1:30

What this means:

• At the start of the game (between 1:20 & 1:30) all five members can leave the home base
  • As soon as one member is killed or recalled, the other team will be limited to 4 live members on the team
  • If trapped at the home base (due to being the 5th member on a team opposing a 4 member team), you can leave as soon as one of your teammates is killed

The team with 5 members will still have two major advantages:

1. The 5th member can watch the map & help guide the other 4 members
  2. As soon as there is a death on the 5 member team, an immediate replacement can leave the home base. So the 5 member team still gets members out on the field faster.

This suggestion will make the game fairer to both teams (but still give the 5 person team some advantage).

Also due to the high death rate in dominion, the time trapped at home base won't be that long for any member (and as mention, the 5th member can assist by watching the map, etc, while waiting).

Thoughts?

IS1429332aa9b633

10-26-2011

why would you punish the other if you have a leaver in your team?
no...

FDru

10-26-2011

Imagine how fun it would be being the guy stuck on the summoner platform.

I'm sure you could think of a slightly less dumb idea.

frumper

10-26-2011

No thanks, I don't want to be in penalty. Report them when the games over so they dont do it to someone else while their leaver penalty is up.

I wish there was AI code for all the champs (Yes I know they're morons and so predictable it hurts, better than nothing IMO. I would have won many games with a warm body). Nothing else really possible to fix.