Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Join Chat "DominateDominion" For Games & Dominion Discussion!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tale Feather

Senior Member

01-02-2012

Hmm, I think I might try this out. I'm tired of only playing with Randoms, as it prevents any sort of team progression to go on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

01-03-2012

Quote:
Tale Feather:
Hmm, I think I might try this out. I'm tired of only playing with Randoms, as it prevents any sort of team progression to go on.


Feel free to come by. There are many experienced players and we have our own TS server.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aehron

Member

01-04-2012

Finally remembered to join the chat a couple days ago, and I'm glad I did. It's nice to be able to grab a couple of people for a group instead of relying on randoms, and it's a good group of people too. Thanks for setting it up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

01-04-2012

Quote:
Aehron:
Finally remembered to join the chat a couple days ago, and I'm glad I did. It's nice to be able to grab a couple of people for a group instead of relying on randoms, and it's a good group of people too. Thanks for setting it up.


No problem. Thanks for joining it!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FuriousBeaver

Junior Member

01-04-2012

I think I'll check this out this evening. I'd like to find a consistent group of people to play Dominion with. Solo queuing can be frustrating.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

01-05-2012

Quote:
FuriousBeaver:
I think I'll check this out this evening. I'd like to find a consistent group of people to play Dominion with. Solo queuing can be frustrating.


Indeed it can. Feel free to join!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

01-06-2012

Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muggsly

Senior Member

01-06-2012

I need to remember to join this chat.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

01-07-2012

Quote:
Muggsly:
I need to remember to join this chat.


Just click the auto-join on set up and you won't have to remember!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prosecutor Lang

Senior Member

01-07-2012

Joined. I love Dominion but not having a group blows.
I'm also somewhat backward but I'm always up to play.