Join Chat "DominateDominion" For Games & Dominion Discussion!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2011

Bump

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2011

bump

DG TheFeedski

12-14-2011

bump

DG TheFeedski

12-15-2011

bump

DG TheFeedski

12-19-2011

Bump

DG TheFeedski

12-19-2011

Bumpers

RealWolf M

12-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
EDIT: Can I just point out something? I have seen a couple come in and say "Only 16 people in here?!" and leave instantly. Yes, currently we average about 16 people, but if people keep holding that mentality, it will never grow. Everything starts somewhere, and I think it's pretty decent size for being a newer chat. If you actually want to see it develop, please stick around in it. Imagine if everyone auto joined it. It would be huge.
-Thanks.

I remember when this was started, and there was me in there alone. Was lonely.

Now its averaging 25-40 people.

Doing good

The Shank

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWolf M View Post
I remember when this was started, and there was me in there alone. Was lonely.

Now its averaging 25-40 people.

Doing good
Its been doing very well. Haven't been very active in it lately about to go to sleep.

MajorUrsa

12-20-2011

Sadly no one actually wants to play games unless your level 30. Lack of lower levels and general contempt and disdain for anyone below level 30 trying to play makes it a lackluster room for those who havent been playing for 2 years.

Face Chomp

12-20-2011

Can't really be mad about lvl 30s only wanting to play with lvl 30s. Chances are you'd just get matched with more 30s and you'd get curbstomped with out all the runes/masteries/champions. That's something you would be mad about.