Please tell me WHOS right.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aceist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2011

I just lost a game. I was a AD Nasus, 13-4-12.

We also had a Ashe, 1-13. And a Master Yi, 1-15.

AND a Zilean who was 10-6.

EVERY team fight, if I was not their, they would lose, if I was their, I would use my ultimate, and they would run.

When I do die, my team loses, and we lose a turrent or 2. So I tell Zilean to STOP wasting your ultimate on Ashe or Master Yi, who died in 1 second after they were revived. AND to use it on me, so we could WIN the game.

He tells me no, and that it's useless on me, and that Ashe and Yi need it more, because their CARRYING the team.

So then they call me a ******, and a 12 year old kid, and also useless.

So I then say, " k i'm 12 i go rq now", and jungle all game. We later surrender because I didn't help. Note: we were winning when I helped.

So, who was right?

Was Zilean smart to ultimate Ashe/Yi, or should he have ultimate me instead?

And btw, I know that was rather scrub tactic to not help, but they asked me not to do anything seeing how I was useless.

Flagonslayer

10-23-2011

You admit to breaking the Summoners Code and expect pity?

TheJanissary

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2011

UGH "their"...
I suggest you pick up a dictionary mate.

Jshellz

10-23-2011

Nobody was right. Their fault was only not being experienced (from your version anyway). While your's was being a complete jerk. It's not bad players that ruin the game, its people like you who refuse to even play.

also...I cried inside when i saw "their". Grab a dictionary bro.

MeditationError

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceist View Post
We later surrender because I didn't help. Note: we were winning when I helped.
Ok, see that right there? That means you were wrong.

I don't care who Zilean ults, if you do something and it loses the game, it was wrong.

Given that your carries were 1-13 and 1-15 *and yet you were winning*, the lesson to learn is that raging is worse than feeding.

Adjust your play accordingly, and you'll probably get up to an elo where your carries suck less.

Afraa

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jshellz View Post
Nobody was right. Their fault was only not being experienced (from your version anyway). While your's was being a complete jerk. It's not bad players that ruin the game, its people like you who refuse to even play.

also...I cried inside when i saw "their". Grab a dictionary bro.
Zilean should have been ulting him in that situation. I don't have the chat log so i'm not going to say he was being a jerk when he may have attempted to be helpfull.

The real problem is matchmaking. It has not been touched on in awhile but honestly it is still fairly flawed.

Lutzj

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceist View Post
I just lost a game. I was a AD Nasus, 13-4-12.

We also had a Ashe, 1-13. And a Master Yi, 1-15.
You had two other AD carries on your team. Building tanky Nasus would have been a much better choice. Might not have won you the game, but 3 AD dps is just asking for trouble.

Aceist

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutzj View Post
You had two other AD carries on your team. Building tanky Nasus would have been a much better choice. Might not have won you the game, but 3 AD dps is just asking for trouble.
They choosed their 2 1 second before it was auto lock for us, and I said I was AD Nasus around the 50 second mark.

To all those who care about witch their I use, troll harder.

I only said a few things in the game, the first thing being, "Zilean can you ultimate me instead of them next team fight". His response was along the lines of " no ****** their carries go tank so we dont fail".

Then I say, "ok then", in which the whole team starts calling me retarded, and say I should just stop because i'm useless, because of that ONE question.

ComradeHX

10-23-2011

You are all WRONG.

Your team FAILED to cooperate.

THAT is why your team lost.

...Unfortunately that happens TOO many times in solo-q.

Aceist

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeditationError View Post
Adjust your play accordingly, and you'll probably get up to an elo where your carries suck less.
I only solo when I don't have friends to play with, and it feels like a 1/1000 chance that I get people who don't lack commen sense, and are not a bunch of baddies, who think they know everything, and end up being along the lines of 4/15.

And sure, I ruined the game, but they ASKED me not to play. Sorry for doing them a solid.