Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Acumen: The Face of Judgement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Review Time!!!

Passive- This seems fine.

Q- Basic attack. Nothing special about it, which bores me, but it is not bad.

W- Simple. Review is similar to Q's

E- Dashes to the cursor? What if the cursor is all the way at you spawning pool? does he dash there? Damage may be a little high considering it hits multiple people and stuns hem so reduce it just a tiny amount.

R- Op. the daage additions is incredibly high and makes the game not fun for the WW that leaps out at you and gets fed. People can get 2000 minion kills in a game. 1000 damage is really high. Most people get about 9-12 champion kills. 180-240 extra damage? It makes the game less fun.

Overall, it is a basic, not bad champion. Nothing that special. Nothing that make people eiither go "Yay!" or "I HATE THAT CHAMPION!!!" or "That. Was. awsome" or anything else. I enjoy seeing unique, exciting champions with a function that seperates it from all other champions.