Riot point error some people are having.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FuzzyRamen

10-23-2011

ERROR
You have encountered an error. Please try again later.

No the IE solution does not work, nothing is wrong with the debit/credit card. I was able to buy riot points before the harrowing/grave patch and not anymore afterward. If an official can explain what is going on with the in game store for the past couple of days?

HuntsAlone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

10-23-2011

I had this problem.
All I had to do was restart my client.

FuzzyRamen

10-23-2011

tried that for several days now no success

Moko

10-23-2011

Having the same issue too =/ tried the fixes, no go. Tried my bro's comp just to be sure it's not something with my. Still no go. =(

Needobeam

10-23-2011

Ive encountered the problem starting yesterday, i've tried different computers too and the same thing happens when trying to buy RP. I use prepaid credit cards to buy RP so I had a lot of saved CC info on my purchase page. If I tried putting any of the saved cards though they would actually not error out but decline. But when I used new info, it would give the error listed by the OP. I really want to buy graves and demonblade trynd so I'd like to be able to give you my money Riot.

Moko

10-23-2011

Whenever I try the saved card I get that error, I tried deleting and putting the info again, same problem, tried a different card, still same problem. x(

FuzzyRamen

10-23-2011

the officials need to post what the heck is going on here and stop leaving us here in the dark. >.>

Moko

10-23-2011

ya D: would be cool to get a response..

Moko

10-23-2011

bump

Dakamor

10-23-2011

Gettin the same issue myself, would be nice to see it resolved so i can get some more stuff!