Steam and LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nevets04

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2010

Whenever I use steam in LoL, It makes it so the shop doesn't work. Is there any way around this?

Crobot

06-18-2010

You don't need to start LoL using steam. You could just go to your riot games folder, (which should be located under Local disk C) and find the EXE file. Right click and send a shortcut to the desktop. If that doesn't solve your problem it may be server troubles.

In a worst-case scenario I'd suggest you re-install, or contact support at support@riotgames.com

SandvichTF2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2010

If I use the overlay, my clicks don't work...but if I alt-tab and come back to the game my clicks work. If you do use the overlay again alt tab it.

nevets04

06-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandvichTF2 View Post
If I use the overlay, my clicks don't work...but if I alt-tab and come back to the game my clicks work. If you do use the overlay again alt tab it.

Same with me.

Kymera3

06-19-2010

I actually added LoL by a non-steamed game since i don't know if it's out on steam and if it's free, but when i Shift+tab and when I come back in game my click works but my keyboard doesnt can't even alt+tab so i have to ctrl+alt+del >.<
I guess it just not well configured to work with steam yet

Trinity16

06-20-2010

it really took me a while to figure this out....if u get a notice from a group or someone msg u and u dont close out it maks seem as if u are just staring at the text of the "window"....there for making it so you dont move or click anything really...