Best Ganker?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilentNight102

03-12-2012

You also have mundo who has a slowing cleaver and can easily kill someone. He can also start a team fight and has a cc reduction making him pretty amazing in my book

Frac7ure

03-12-2012

Surprised no one mentioned Ali and Maokai as amazing gankers.

They don't get the kills themselves, but no one else has better set up ability.

Collo123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

Why must TF receive no love?

Big Tabby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

For best 1v1 and ganking...I gonna have to go with Lee Sin!
He is a top ganker as he has a distance closer that is also a high damaging nuke, a shield that provides additional mobility and flexibility, an AoE slow that reveals and a position displacement ulti.

As far as 1v1 goes, not a lot of people can actually beat Lee Sin due to his nice tankiness and the sheer amount of damage he does with his skills (especially early game).

alaskaneagle

04-23-2012

Rammus comes to mind with his gap closer and taunt. Shaco is great for preventing escapes and sneaking up on someone, lee sin can jump out and open a can of whoop ass pretty quick, Sion is decent since he has a quick stun and pretty high dmg ap or ad, nocturn is scary good and totally scary, ammumu has a good gap closure and stun but if they ward properly he has a hard time.

If you are looking for people that can just come from any lane and kill people most wil work in the right situation but anyone with a good cc and/or gap closure will work. I often use Ryze to gank since he stuns and has killer burst dmg, ahri has a killer taunt gap closure and good burst, gangplank also has very good gap closure abilities and can assist from anywhere (got beat bad in lane recently by a gp that would use his ult to get assists so he'd boost his gold... map awareness wins games).

Basically though, if you are looking to help other lanes kill opponents any champ will work for the most part. For a while I would use ma dingler (jungle heimerdinger) in games and since I am pretty killer with him I'd get a lot of kills and assists (unless the team had issues seeing a dingler... some people would just decide immediatly he couldn't do it and run away when I'd gank thier lane... I hate random select... anyway:-) Find the champs that click with your play style and try new champs often. My favorite champ is rammus and with him I can turn a game around fast. I'm good with tons of champs though so my teams often win becasue I can pick, and play, the needed role.

Well have fun and the wins will come on their own

Sxq

04-23-2012

Nautilus IMO

Gadu Bear

04-23-2012

It really depends on the situation and your personal playstyle.
That being said, I think Rammus, Hecarim, and Shaco are top three.
Rammus is so fast, has a taunt, and at six he does great damage with his ulti. He's so scary.
Hecarim is also because of his speed and AoE damage. His knockback is nasty, and he has the ability to gank at low health because of his lifesteal ability.
Shaco because Shaco. I would say he was easily #1 before they nerfed him so he couldn't level 1 double buff. Despite that, he is still the best stealth champ. He has two CC's, stealth, and his passive compliments his stealth well. The ability to sneak into either of the lane bushes, set up boxes, or stealth again and get behind the carry, slow and crit them for free is insane, really. He does fall off late game, but as far as ganking, he is terrifying.

Magnificent Derp

04-23-2012

Really not much champ can beat NOC's ult. Because you should always ward. And as soon as you see NOC, he can ult....

And I really dont know why people think amumu is good ganker... there are minions... why should one be hit by your stun.... its way too suituational... not to mention amumu sucks after he ults... not much he can do.

Galio/kennen ult >>>>>>>>>>> amumu ult and they can still do a lot without ult.

IxVicexI

04-23-2012

THIS IS MY OPINION

Top 5 junglers for me
1.) Shaco 2.) Nocturne 3.) Pantheon 4.) Jax 5.) Nautilus

The reason I say those are cuz of the easy way they can get in. Shaco can stealth in, slow you with knife and hit u from the back for extra dmg. Noc's ult fear and duskbringer are amazing, I destroy children with noc, haha. Pantheon's stun is annoying, 1 combo from him can take off half hp and with help D:. Jax, same, stun, quick atks dont know much but he's good, also riven can be added in jungling; she is great. Nautlius cuz he's GODLIKE

My explanations aren't the best but I've seen them work and you just gotta check em out. You can jungle with anyone, lol. I've seen jungle talon, fizz, karthus, mundo, fiddle, tryndamere, gangplank, sejuani, hecarim, skarner, etc.
You'll never know what you'll see but my fav is jungling Nocturne
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! !!!!!!!

GreenT98

03-10-2013

No Hecarim? Dafuq!?