Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skarner Jungling Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

7Envy

10-22-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAfPSAM-kpY

Start with cloth armor and 5 hp potions

Masteries are 1 / 9 / 20
Get smite mastery on offense, Dodge/movement speed on defense, and getting MOVEMENTSPEED, buff mastery and cdr on utility.

Runes:
Atk speed reds - faster jungle, reset cooldowns
Armor Yellows - Herp Derp Jungle Derp
MR / Lv - More Tanky, you are Tanky dps
Movement speed quints - trollololo pulls

Build :
Cloth Armor 5 pots
Regrowth or Long sword
Philo + boots or Madreds + boots ( I recommend Philo if you have a caster at mid that could utilize blue better then you)
Swiftness boots 100%
Triforce / Wriggles / Sunfire
FoN is better then Banshees, get movement speed, troll harder with ult.
Guinsoo's or Hectechs to increase your damage output.
Category:
Gaming
Tags:
pro ganks purple skorpio league of legends riot games lol skarner jungling guide
License:
Standard YouTube License

Provokage

10-23-2011

A fine guide, but I disagree with the way that you build him. I don't feel as if a Phil stone should be in the build, as you don't run out of mana that quickly with the new buffs. Triforce and a wriggles is a must but I also disagree with the sunfire cape because it deals magic damage and after magic resistance - it actually doesn't do that much. Great job on the video <3

~b0unce

Mirelyght

10-23-2011

i disagree with philo stone feeling your jungle would be better if u rushed your madreds claws.

@bounce- sunfire cape procs his fracture without him having to use crystal slash or auto attacking, it also does a good amount of damage in a team fight when coupled with crystal slash plus the survivability.

overall good guide tho!