Skarner Jungling Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

7Envy

10-22-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAfPSAM-kpY

Start with cloth armor and 5 hp potions

Masteries are 1 / 9 / 20
Get smite mastery on offense, Dodge/movement speed on defense, and getting MOVEMENTSPEED, buff mastery and cdr on utility.

Runes:
Atk speed reds - faster jungle, reset cooldowns
Armor Yellows - Herp Derp Jungle Derp
MR / Lv - More Tanky, you are Tanky dps
Movement speed quints - trollololo pulls

Build :
Cloth Armor 5 pots
Regrowth or Long sword
Philo + boots or Madreds + boots ( I recommend Philo if you have a caster at mid that could utilize blue better then you)
Swiftness boots 100%
Triforce / Wriggles / Sunfire
FoN is better then Banshees, get movement speed, troll harder with ult.
Guinsoo's or Hectechs to increase your damage output.
Category:
Gaming
Tags:
pro ganks purple skorpio league of legends riot games lol skarner jungling guide
License:
Standard YouTube License

Provokage

10-22-2011

A fine guide, but I disagree with the way that you build him. I don't feel as if a Phil stone should be in the build, as you don't run out of mana that quickly with the new buffs. Triforce and a wriggles is a must but I also disagree with the sunfire cape because it deals magic damage and after magic resistance - it actually doesn't do that much. Great job on the video <3

~b0unce

Mirelyght

10-23-2011

i disagree with philo stone feeling your jungle would be better if u rushed your madreds claws.

@bounce- sunfire cape procs his fracture without him having to use crystal slash or auto attacking, it also does a good amount of damage in a team fight when coupled with crystal slash plus the survivability.

overall good guide tho!