How long was your longest game?

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sokadikos

10-22-2011

I'm not sure if it's recorded somewhere, but I had one that lasted 92 min in normal.

Carpool Jesus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2011

Holy ****. my longest was prbly like 1 hour or so, when i was a young "n00b" i played with some freinds that were lvl 30 so they taught me :P

LancerXXX

10-22-2011

My longest was probably 75min or so... eventually a Master Yi backdoors everything or solos Baron Nashor and you lose/win... wow.

XDCarlPaulXD

10-22-2011

mine was 118 mins long time ago whole the time every team stayed at they base and didnt tryed to bd or anything and when they come to our base i do a triple kill with eve and then run to kill turrent with lich bane and i notice yi killed everyone and he finish up nexus before me -.-

Sokadikos

10-23-2011

I wonder what's the record

Arkalyn

10-23-2011

I had a game back when I was like lev 15 that went close to 1hr 45mins. The minions at the end of the game were so strong both teams had to fight them to protect the nexus because the inhibs were all destroyed on both sides

littleblackchild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2011

I had a game that lasted 126 minutes. like what Arkalyn said but we were all pushers so we could clear the minions.

BehindYouDarling

10-23-2011

1 hour 15 mins

MdbengKller

10-23-2011

1 hour 28 minutes.

Guntermench

10-23-2011

Just under 2 hours for me. Everyone hit full build, and we were all noobs so no one used wards and had 6 items no vision. Turned into a 1.5 hour gankfest.

1234511 ... 13