Team Combos

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pharmacologist

09-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyrmist View Post
well me and my friends practically play LoL together alot and we still havent rly figured out a good team combo. Can u guys suggest some of them. These are the ppl that my friends can play in order of strength for char

me - Master Yi, Corki, Evelyn, Morgana, Veigar
1. Ryze, Morgana, Master Yi, Malphite, Jax, Karthus
2. Rammus, Teemo, Blitzcrank
3. Jax, Fiddlesticks, Warwick
4. Twitch, Twisted Fate, Soraka

im normally the one who lanes by himself.
I would use your Morgana, Karthus, and Blitz from that list, and then probably something like Taric and a physical damage carry. If one of you is really good at jungling, jungle with jax or warwick. If you're not great at jungling, I would grab Twitch, esp if he's good.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shillen

09-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona Nox View Post
Most of your picks seem pretty obvious, but I'm curious why you list Karthus. I've always found him decent, but I don't see him comparing to other casters, Morgana, Ryze, Cryo, immediately come to mind. Come to think, I know I've seen others list him as well, and I've never quite gotten it.
I'm with this guy. Lich is really weak now with his insane mana costs. You need to buy a lot of mana items which leaves him with no hp even though he has to get close to you to do most of his damage. He's an underpowered champion if anything.