Is there a way to see when my account was created?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RenoFox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2010

Hey guys I was just wondering when my account was created. I heard that you're meant to get get a corki if your account was make before some date. I'm pretty sure that my account was made before then because I was playing in the beta last year but I don't have corki =(

Fallen 62

06-18-2010

January 14th I believe was the day. The best advice I can give is send an email to support@riotgames.com. They'll be able to look when your account was created and right any wrongs

R66Y

06-18-2010

AFAIK, there is no way to determine an exact date. just out of curiosity, do have the King Rammus skin? If you don't, then you weren't playing in Beta on this account (may have switch accounts at some point), which could explain no corki as well.

RenoFox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2010

Yep I have the King and I randomed it in a game that's where i got the idea to look into it when someone told me about it =]

Thanks for the reply guys!

PS. what other free champs where there? I've seen Cho, Tris, Ram and Corki

R66Y

06-18-2010

Those are the 4. There is a list that details all the skins released to date and how to get them 9or when they were available for sklins that are no longer sold) http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=123056

Kajitii

06-18-2010

If you look at your account transactions in the store, you can see a record of all your IP/RP gains/losses, including your first game.