Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Daegen's guide to Shaco; Indepth Look on my Approach

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dephloc

07-08-2010

Thanks for the guide it was really useful, im about 50/50 with shaco but I build way different than this guide, I'll have to try it in game and see if it's good

Daegen

07-08-2010

Thankyou =] Lemme' know how you do after a couple games and Good luck =]

Osprey13

07-08-2010

Good guide.

I personally employ a different build to make him less squishy and less susceptible to AOE while still keeping you the number one threat especially late game. I have had great success lately with it.

I wanted to ask if you had noticed a change in the "flash" aspect of decieve. It no longer seems to break projectiles in flight, but you still reference that in your guide. I never saw patch notes that they changed this but I have seen it happen several times (nunu, kassadin) lately and wanted to know if you observed the same.

Daegen

07-08-2010

Quote:
Osprey13:
Good guide.

I wanted to ask if you had noticed a change in the "flash" aspect of decieve. It no longer seems to break projectiles in flight, but you still reference that in your guide. I never saw patch notes that they changed this but I have seen it happen several times (nunu, kassadin) lately and wanted to know if you observed the same.

Could you show me where I referenced Decieve with Flash to nullify incoming projectiles in mid-flight? I don't see where I referenced it, if I remember correctly, only Shaco's Ult has the ability to do this.

And if you Decieve while, for example, Nunu/Kassadin throw their **** at you, it'll still hit you. Nothing about that has changed in any patch notes that I know of or observed from.

Osprey13

07-08-2010

Quote:
Daegen:
Could you show me where I referenced Decieve with Flash to nullify incoming projectiles in mid-flight? I don't see where I referenced it, if I remember correctly, only Shaco's Ult has the ability to do this.

And if you Decieve while, for example, Nunu/Kassadin throw their **** at you, it'll still hit you. Nothing about that has changed in any patch notes that I know of or observed from.

Section 15 part 1. His decieve DID work this way a while back, but no longer. Either that or my memory is playing tricks. But I distinctly remember dodging KBs with decieve.

Daegen

07-08-2010

Quote:
Osprey13:
Section 15 part 1. His decieve DID work this way a while back, but no longer. Either that or my memory is playing tricks. But I distinctly remember dodging KBs with decieve.

15. Various Tips and Tricks

1) Shaco's Ult acts like Flash in that you can dodge particles in Mid-Flight

I never mentioned his Decieve. And no, you cannot dodge particles with Decieve. Just tested it in a game to confirm it. Hope this helps =]

Osprey13

07-08-2010

Quote:
Daegen:
15. Various Tips and Tricks

1) Shaco's Ult acts like Flash in that you can dodge particles in Mid-Flight

I never mentioned his Decieve. And no, you cannot dodge particles with Decieve. Just tested it in a game to confirm it. Hope this helps =]

Hah whoops, read what i wanted to there. Ah well, maybe someone else remembers being able to dodge with decieve? I can't be the only one.

Trickyhobo

07-08-2010

Pro guide +1 just did 3 games and went 12/0/8 4/0/2 and 6/0/4 they all ended in surrenders.

Daegen

07-08-2010

Quote:
Trickyhobo:
Pro guide +1 just did 3 games and went 12/0/8 4/0/2 and 6/0/4 they all ended in surrenders.

Awesome !! Glad to hear that =]

Pathard

07-09-2010

I've been playing a couple games with Shaco, and it's worked out pretty well with your guide. Nice work!

I went 9/1/3, 5/0/5, 12/1/8, and then I went 16/0/9 with Teemo. lol