Daegen's guide to Shaco; Indepth Look on my Approach

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daegen

07-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automobile View Post
Daegen, should you have the golem and lizard buffs during a teamfight? If no, what if you you didn't expect the team fight and have the buffs?

-Buffs help but they aren't needed for teamfights.
-If you didn't expect the teamfight and have the buffs then GOOD!!
Killing is made easier

=]]

Megashield

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2010

can you go over why you suggest the runes that you do

I heard that going some armor pen \ the rest crit chance is better, and this individual recomended rushing a IE if you were doing well, a GA if u were dying alot, and a bloodthirster if the other team is just squishies.

Thoughts on both(runes\ur item build)

Megashield

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2010

I'm also gonna ask you to take a look at
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=181674
where has numbers saying how to increase your damage, long thread, but would you mind taking a look there and possibly gathering the most optimal rune setup\items i suppose. but mostly runes.

Audio7

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daegen View Post
I'm trying Xfire and I LOVE IT!!

I'll post up Video Commentary on my Jungling Process as soon
as I get around to do so...I'll be busy the next few days but
I tried it out and it works =]

Any more questions, lemme' know either here or in LeagueCraft =]
cool, glad xfire worked

Daegen

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megashield View Post
where has numbers saying how to increase your damage, long thread, but would you mind taking a look there and possibly gathering the most optimal rune setup\items i suppose. but mostly runes.

That is a very long read...Ummm...I'll get back to you in a bit =]

Daegen

07-25-2010

Quote:

I hate math with an Undying Passion. My brain might explode if I see another math forumula...I'm just not good with math like most people are =\ *sigh*

To answer your question though, I thouroughly believe that Arm. Pen. is the best Runes for Shaco. I have been rollin' with a pure page of Arm. Pen. (Except Yellow Dodge Runes) for a while and I must say, it's tons better than Critical Chance. Critical Chance is almost like a gamble in that you are sacrificing alternative runes for a "chance" to crit them p/ ONE hit. Sure, it's amazing when you Crit them but then again, I'd rather have each of my attacks deal the most damage possible than to have less damage with higher crit chance.

Daegen

07-25-2010

BTW, I strongly dislike I.E. on Shaco. Even when I do EXTREMELY well early game, I tend to avoid I.E. as much as possible unless they have complete squishes.

Megashield

07-25-2010

uhm theres no armor pen glyphs? Do you still run movement speed quints? Whats your thoughts on Smite\Cleanse?
Your basic build is still mobility, bloodrazers, and then starks\brut\legion
Do you ever get a GA?

Sorry for all the questions :P

Daegen

07-25-2010

Quote:
uhm theres no armor pen glyphs? Do you still run movement speed quints? Whats your thoughts on Smite\Cleanse?
Your basic build is still mobility, bloodrazers, and then starks\brut\legion
Do you ever get a GA?

Sorry for all the questions :P

-I have no Arm. Penn Glyphs. Right now, I have been using
+29 Armor Pen (Marks and Quints)
+24 Magic Res at level 18 (Glyphs)
6.8% Dodge Chance (Seals)
-I don't use Movement Speed Quints anymore

-I hate Cleanse...even more now that it got nerfed.

-I rush Bloodrazers and either build that into Madred's or keep it for increased farming efficiency. If I don't build Madred's, I usually rush my Turret Destroyer Build...then sell my Bloodrazers once I've farmed enough.

-I've tried G.A. on Shaco and I gotta' say...its AMAZING. Once I get Madred's, I tend to get G.A. afterwards or Stark's if my team is ADPS Heavy.

I don't mind the questions =] Hope this helps

Megashield

07-25-2010

care to explain why you dont use the movement? Doesnt help as much? And what do u do after those items, when would u rush turret destroy vs say getting madreds, u said if u lack pushing power\they have no tanks?
and when would u rush madreds\ga\what would u go