Aegis of the Legion...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stalkeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2009

If you look at the shop you will see:

Aegis of the Legion
+285 Health UNIQUE Aura: +35 Armor/+40 Magic Resistance/+8 Damage to nearby allies.

But when you buy it you will see:

Aegis of the Legion
+285 Health UNIQUE Aura: +25 Armor/+30 Magic Resistance/+12 Damage to nearby allies.

And yes, it gives you and your allies +12 Damage not +8 as it say in shop

[Edit]
I was really tired when I found this and now when I got home I also noticed that the armor and magic resistance was different too!

Emrot

09-24-2009

Wow, good eye on this one!

ZGBudai

09-27-2009

I'm going to go ahead and be a pessimist but I'm pretty sure the second set of stats is the real one. However this needs to put in bugs / reports and not item discussion.

Good eye though.

JayceJa

09-27-2009

im pretty sure it was changed at some point, since the defensive auras were too strong for pushing etc. so they reduced them and increased the damage to compensate, but forgot about it in the shop obviously

Stalkeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceJa View Post
im pretty sure it was changed at some point, since the defensive auras were too strong for pushing etc. so they reduced them and increased the damage to compensate, but forgot about it in the shop obviously
Yea, I think so too. :P

HowlingKommando

09-27-2009

Might want to file a bug report, as Riot might not see this thread.

ERazER

09-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceJa View Post
The bonus damage is the biggest bonus to creeps, since they have low damage and good attack speed and it currently provides +8 damage, while the wrong tooltips say +12, so I'm pretty sure it's not the defensive bonuses, both of which were actually increased by 10.

There's currently 2 wrong tooltips, the buff tooltip says 35/40/12, while the tooltip if you mouseover it in your inventory and the endgame screen says 25/30/12

The actual bonuses are 35/40/8 and it does not provide 12 damage, while the op stated it does.

GriZzlegoom

10-08-2009

i searched this thread cause in the item-overview on this page is written:
+285 Health UNIQUE Aura: +35 Armor / +40 Magic Resistance / +8 Damage to nearby allied champions.

so obviously there was a large change since opening the topic...
my question is:
Are the Armor and MagRes auras for "nearby allied CHAMPIONS" too, or do minions benefit from these two buffs?