[Guide] Bull-dozing with Alistar

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanzil

08-08-2010

I use Philosopher's Stone first to gather more gold and get some hp and mana... after that tear of the goddes... im healing at everytime and works with the other skills too... gives a good amount of mana... If i need gold for a late item i can sell the stone.

Thalpo

11-10-2010

i gotta say i just tried this build but a variation of my own. I loved it it was my first time so i went 7/10/25 but still it was ridiculous and the other team said i was the best alistar they had ever seen

Eviiana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2011

I don't have flash yet, but when I get those I am definitely using these guidelines in game. : D Alistar is one of my favorites so I want to use him better

Shaxtenn

02-19-2011

This seems fun! My first hero was Yi, then I tried AS Taric for a while, but I grew dissatisfied with him (and the abuse, "wtf u dong"). I looked at other tanky, fighty champs and bought Alistar, at level 12, after reading this guide. I've only played two games so far, 2-8-4 and 7-5-12, but he feels just right for me. The WQ one-two, once I realised I was meant to W people towards, not away from my team, is a fun opener. Being such an obvious tower wrecker means he always has an obvious goal, which I appreciated. He's slow, both moving and attacking, but with this build the damage and crits kept the damage numbers satisfyingly high. Flash and Cleanse were the perfect complement, although I did find that if I had a group chasing me and no backup coming, they were going to catch me no matter what. I'm liking Alistar so far.

24FrostByte42

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2011

I love this guide and build, the only persistant problem i've been having is running out of mana until i get sheen. Any suggestions or early item substitutions?