Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stuck at "skip waiting for stats" screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylvantos

Recruiter

10-26-2011

Happening to me for two weeks now. Along with ghost queue.

Merabus

10-27-2011

I get this problem every now and then. If I wait longer than a few minutes at 'skip waiting for stats' I get disconnected from the client and have to log back in.
The most frustrating part is that sometimes I'd like to comment on a game, good or bad. And I can't. If someone schools me in the game, I'd like to offer them kudos. Or if someone needs reporting, I'd like to do so.

But I can't if I keep getting the client hung at waiting for stats.

GueGen

Recruiter

10-27-2011

Used to get stuck on the "skip waiting for stats" every game, now it happens 70% of the time.
Every once in a while, a couple friends will call me and tell me to sign on so we can play.
But when lobby leader clicks start, sometimes it leaves me in that room while they're in que.
They say it shows me in that lobby, but I'm not and I can't get randomed, because I suck with most champs. (I don't play mord/gayplanking/etc I'm more like kayle/kassadin/ash/noc)
And a couple weeks back I started getting lag, every game. I can't 5v5, insta lose. Stuck doing vs AI or nothing.
Discovered I don't lag on European servers, so problem doesnt appear to be on my end.
Also people are nicer on European servers... (So far) But forced to start at rank1, where as on America I'm 30 and have invited friends, unlocked champs, some runes etc.
Kinda sad I can't play on American server... (Live in Texas)

Ataching my DxDiag
Just in case...

CrayonPop ChoA

10-27-2011

Im also waiting on that screen up to now... I need to report people RIot fix your dang game and enough with the party fiddle... no once cares...

GueGen

Recruiter

10-27-2011

Ironic, talking about problem, doesnt atach my diag...

dukevonart

10-27-2011

There's a thread that addresses this in the Help & Support section, those posting here might check if the symptoms in the OP of that thread match what they have been experiencing.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1398628

CrayonPop ChoA

10-27-2011

Bump! fix this so people can report players... dang Riot can't you look at this pls