Stuck at "skip waiting for stats" screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tigeg

10-22-2011

Upon finishing a game, i get stuck at the skip waiting for stats screen, it happens after every single game, i have to reboot my client in order to join any new games. if i dont reboot client- upon trying to join a game it leaves me in queue for 20+ minutes and never lets me connect to a champ select lobby. also many times it hasnt let me choose my champion in champ select lobby and randoms me.

essentially i have to reboot client after everygame in order to haev a chance at it working

please help!

Pretorix

10-22-2011

Me Too! Its really annoying; what's worse is after you DO press "Skip Waiting for Stats" you go to the home page, where you press play, pick your game, and then wait FOREVER. I wait like 2 minutes until I'm like ok it's broken again... and it DOESNT LET YOU CLOSE THE CLIENT. It says "A match is imminent" so I'm forced to CtrlAltDelete it into oblivion. THEN I have to reopen it, Login again for it to work. WHY!!! ARGHGHGHGHGH!

Lunakoneko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2011

I sometimes get this too.. It's pretty aggravating. I haven't noticed that I can't join another game after, but I often get stuck at the "skip waiting for stats" button after games. I'd say it's about 80% of the games I play end up like this. :\

quasistellar

10-22-2011

been happening to me about 60-75% of games since xerath patch

The Todd Problem

10-22-2011

Me too and its 100% of games i can't see the stats, and they all ends up like this

DieuSupreme

10-22-2011

Same for me, and when i try to join a premade, i stay in the queue while the others are in champs select.

Tigeg

10-22-2011

Keep this bumped yo, we need a fix! Reds help out

Tigeg

10-22-2011

seriously need a fix to this its driving me crazy and losing me rating...

Chocow

10-22-2011

bump because this is quite annoying, even more when you need to report someone and just cant with black screen..

GreekGodSazuke

10-22-2011

Also have this problem. Bump