Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


High elo dominion live stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

Senior Member

10-22-2011

Quote:
Kakinator:
good game, absolutely wrecked them... poor souls. Your pirate looks.... like those lego technic guys


lol yeah. Probably going to face cass now :P

AFK cass ftl

Well we tried, was a good game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

Senior Member

10-22-2011

We were forgiven for our leaver last game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

Senior Member

10-23-2011

Few more games and then I'm done for now, if anyone is up and wants to watch feel free


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

Senior Member

10-23-2011

Getting as many games in as I can. These queue times are killing me...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mightyal

Senior Member

10-23-2011

how do you stream yourself live?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elealar

Senior Member

10-23-2011

Your stream is choppy as **** man; it's like 3 FPS. Do you have something eating your bandwidth or something? It's definitely not Own3d since other streams work just fine.

Also, for queue times, do a duo with someone with mediocre MM ELO to even it out; this is how I get under 30 min even though my own queue times are usually over 1 hour.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

Senior Member

10-23-2011

Quote:
Elealar:
Your stream is choppy as **** man; it's like 3 FPS. Do you have something eating your bandwidth or something? It's definitely not Own3d since other streams work just fine.

Also, for queue times, do a duo with someone with mediocre MM ELO to even it out; this is how I get under 30 min even though my own queue times are usually over 1 hour.


Coulda sworn I fixed that. I'll do a bit more testing to get it right.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elealar

Senior Member

10-23-2011

Seems fine now. Dunno why that last game was so bad. *shrug*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

Senior Member

10-23-2011

Quote:
Elealar:
Seems fine now. Dunno why that last game was so bad. *shrug*


Yeah idk, I'll keep an eye on it for my next dominion game. It might have just been the map, but I highly doubt it. I changed the bitrate, so that might have fixed it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elealar

Senior Member

10-23-2011

Quote:
Nekrogen:
Yeah idk, I'll keep an eye on it for my next dominion game. It might have just been the map, but I highly doubt it. I changed the bitrate, so that might have fixed it.


Probably. Now it's smooth as a babe's arse.