High elo dominion live stream

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

10-28-2011

Well since 2 threads are now roaming the dominion forum (second one was intended for the GD forum, but got moved here lol), I will be bumping this thread exclusively from now on.

That said, we're in another game!

Moo 777

10-28-2011

Amazingly close match again last game. Dang. Definitely will be interesting to see how games change after the new modifications.

Nekrogen

10-28-2011

Bump!

ExzileForgotten

10-28-2011

I'd take ya up on your offer to play but i'm just not on your lvl

Nekrogen

10-29-2011

Whoa man those were some intense games! I got a couple more in me then I'm off.

Nekrogen

10-29-2011

Due to increased number of viewers, I will be streaming a tiny bit longer

ExzileForgotten

10-29-2011

Had a blast playing with ya last night! Grats on your new viewers!

Nekrogen

10-30-2011

Bump.

Elealar

10-30-2011

Tell Mailius that according to LeagueofLegends Wikia, AD scaling and ArPen scaling both exist for the Voidlings but the numbers aren't shown anywhere. Though a rather quick test would of course solve this. I'll get back to you after I'm done.

EDIT: Yup! The level 1 Voidling showed 25 AD all along but was attacking for 40+ on a jungle creep with Elixir of Fortitude, AD Quints & Offensive Masteries (59 after it grew and showed 38). I think they actually benefit of Havoc too and they might even benefit of your ASpd boosts though I can't verify that since observing ASpd is much more difficult than observing damage.

EDIT#2: And sometimes the answer to enemy getting tanky is just to get tankier yourself and enjoy your superior base stats Nice pick, that GA. All good resists and effective 750 health as a one-shot boost.

Nekrogen

10-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elealar View Post
Tell Mailius that according to LeagueofLegends Wikia, AD scaling and ArPen scaling both exist for the Voidlings but the numbers aren't shown anywhere. Though a rather quick test would of course solve this. I'll get back to you after I'm done.

EDIT: Yup! The level 1 Voidling showed 25 AD all along but was attacking for 40+ on a jungle creep with Elixir of Fortitude, AD Quints & Offensive Masteries (59 after it grew and showed 38). I think they actually benefit of Havoc too and they might even benefit of your ASpd boosts though I can't verify that since observing ASpd is much more difficult than observing damage.

EDIT#2: And sometimes the answer to enemy getting tanky is just to get tankier yourself and enjoy your superior base stats Nice pick, that GA. All good resists and effective 750 health as a one-shot boost.
Re Malz: Yeah, well if the voidlings actually did some damage then I would be really excited about that build, but according to Mailius he didn't see much of a difference for the most part.

Re my last item: I'm still developing my "Ok what do I get last" sense, but I feel it worked pretty well as they needed all 3 and wasted at least 2-3 seconds of their time standing around waiting for me to revive. You would be suprised how hard it is to properly evaluate the enemy team's itemization, composition and threat levels with the tiny respawn times you get on dominion.