Lets make another list: Champion's (probable) ages!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmight View Post
I don't know if we can pinpoint an age for Ahri, since she was formerly a fox of indeterminate age. She appears to be a young-ish woman, but that could just be the magic talking. You also have to consider that she's probably a nine-tailed fox of legend, which means that she could theoretically be immortal. I don't think we can really pin her down.
Just as i started to read this i rememberd Ahri's lore. What yoy say seems about right, ill see what i do

Quote:
Originally Posted by YES YOU CANTHEON View Post
I'm pretty sure kid Jarvan IV wouldn't be out fighting Noxians at the age of 11-15 (considering Swain's lore says he broke his leg as a young adolescent). However, Swain and Jarvan have fought many times and are indeed rivals, but I believe this rivalry started after Swain became a member of the Noxian military.
Yes this is what i think aswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcySlayer View Post
How can Sion and Urgot have ages if they both are undead?(Urgot literally tells you he lives for ever and Sion's title is the undead champion)
They are undead but eache year that passes they are a year older right? Eventually they will be like 3000 years old, but that will still be their age lol

Wild Surge

Recruiter

02-14-2013

I just want to say that I agree with Kassadin's. They called his daughter a "young woman", so he'd have to be middle-aged at least.

Draviex

01-19-2014

I think Zed and Syndra are around the same age.

Draviex

01-19-2014

I'm sure Lux and Exreal are also around the same age so lets both make them teens.(18)

ZAELORD

01-20-2014

malsahar more like 30 at most! it said he was young when he left for icathia, so id say like 25

Ask Syndra

01-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draviex View Post
I think Zed and Syndra are around the same age.
Doubt it. Syndra doesn't seem to be much out of her teenage years. She certainly isn't a fully mature adult (physically). If Zed were close to her age then She would be too. However, Shen doesn't seem to be young.

GayThunderKunt

01-21-2014

i love this riot should include this for every champ!

Mythella

01-22-2014

i'd doubt lux would fall for a younger teenage boy like ezreal if she's around 25 already.

Melancholy Exile

01-22-2014

Jarvan is in his early thirties.

We know from Swain's judgement that he was thirteen years old a few years after the Institute of War forced an armistice between Noxus and Demacia, and as the current year, assuming the timeline has continued to progress, should be 24CLE, it's not unrealistic to assume that he's thirty-three or thirty-four years old.

MiyokoShadow

02-06-2014

I actually think Cait is more like 16-22 because if you look at her skins, it is quite unlikely that she is older than that because she probably (not trying to stereotype but...) would probably be a bit more conservative in the way she dresses and her quotes would probably be more 'smarty-pants ish' instead of 'sorry boys, I leave the fuzzy cuffs at home' or 'want another shot? I wouldn't want to leave things up in the air'. Since she has a natural gift for investigating, her skill really doesn't surprise me. Also her lore is kinda short, and undetailed, and that would indicate that her life isn't as long as many of the other champions and she could still be sheriff as long as she's more or less finished school, and she's already been labelled as an intelligent student and observer, and she's from Piltover which is known for essentially being intelligent and creating things, so their education system must've highly educated her.