Lets make another list: Champion's (probable) ages!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YES YOU CANTHEON View Post
Since rats only live 2-3 years, I'd say Twitch could have been anywhere from half a year to 3 years in age when he was mutated.

The mutation probably increased his lifespan though, but I'd say he's probably around 2-3 because he went to join the League very soon after he became intelligent.
Edited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionant View Post
From Leona's judgment we know that the Rakkor participate in the Rite of Kor on the solstice after they turn 16. It also tells us it has been almost half a sun cycle since her Rite of Kor. On Earth, a solar cycle is about 11 years long. Assuming Runeterra has the same sun cycle as Earth, that would mean she joined the League about 5 years after turning 16. She was released July 2011, so it's been a year and a half since she joined. So assuming the sun is the same on Earth and Runeterra, Leona would be about 22, almost 23. Pantheon participated in the Rite of Kor on the same solstice as Leona, so he was also 16 then, and must now be 22.

tl;dr - If sun cycles are as long on Runeterra as they are on Earth, both Pantheon and Leona should be 22.
Nicely done, changed both Leon and Panth

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarkRavenMad View Post
If you look close upon the Swain ingame Model, you notice quite a few things. One: His left side, if looked alone, is young looking. Not in the teens, mind you ,but closer to 30-40 than to 50. His hair has no signs of graying, despite the amount of stress he must have been through, all of his life, and his hair style deems that it is by choice. His right side, however, is vastly aged. Scarred, marked, and yes, shaved bald. This is also his bad leg, and the appearance of a cane tends to age a person, in our eyes.
That is reasonable, lowered his age a little bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Managable View Post
Bracken's are immortal.

EDIT: Also, Galio is a lot older than 100. He stood over his master's corpse for 150 years before Poppy came and slept under him.
K edited Skarner and Galio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
If ''hidden'' lore is to be trusted, Swain is at least as old as Emilia.
I dont know about this, perhaps the demon bird is as old, but the guy that Swain is... and the hidden lore only tells us that they know each other but not when they knew or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla Effect View Post
Wukong 2-3 years old, now thats weird
There is an explanation for this, it is stated i think that on page 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqlegend View Post
skarner has lived for thousands of years, it says in his lore that in one of the first rune wars his race attached themselves to "life crystals" and then went into underground hibernation before being woken by the magical conflict at the place where dominion is.
Yep that is correct, changed it but still no posible age for him.

PS: As soon as i have time ill add all the missing champions as i see that this has found some nice feeback

Ask Tyrant Swain

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarvalOfDeath View Post
I dont know about this, perhaps the demon bird is as old, but the guy that Swain is... and the hidden lore only tells us that they know each other but not when they knew or anything.
Not really what I meant. It is obvious that Swain an Emilia go way back, her judgement implies it quite strongly.
Quote:
"To what do I owe the pleasure of this visitation, Jericho Swain?" she asked. Swain's crooked hand curled around the handle of his teacup and he put the steaming hot beverage to his lips.

"Exquisite," he rasped. "Matron LeBlanc, you have always had impeccable taste."

"I have," she agreed with a smile; but there was only sadness in it. She stretched an arm across the table, clasping his scarred hand in hers. "But then, you already knew that. You knew it before you sold yourself."

Swain pressed a thorned onyx ring into her hand. "It is true. I have made sacrifices. But I made them for us. The Black Rose is yours, Matron, but I have become something greater." As if in agreement, the raven on his shoulder cawed. "The time has come. Join me in fellowship, and we can restore what was taken from us by Boram Darkwill."

She gazed at the ring, "You have forsaken your identity to gain Darkwill's trust. The rest will not be so eager."

"Perhaps. But there are other ways," Swain continued.

A porter arrived in the doorway to announce an additional guest. "General Du Couteau is here to see you, Matron."

LeBlanc shot Swain a curious glance. "Send him up," she replied. The porter exited the study. "Du Couteau is that vulgar General's lapdog," she spat. "He will be of no use to us, Jericho."

"Perhaps you're mistaken, Deceiver. He is of noble blood," said Swain.

LeBlanc held up the ring. "But he is not one of us!"
It really implies that they know each other quite well. Also, note that Darkwill took something from them. Actually, just note that Darkwill took something from Swain. And then read this article in the JoJ.
Quote:
“We've heard of the Raedsel, even seen them in action against the Demacian Vanguard but a lot about them remains unknown. Why do they have four glowing eyes? Are they no longer human? Is it an enchantment for intimidation purposes? Is it possible their attire is directly influenced by General Swain or is it simply Noxian custom? Perhaps either the journal or a League champion could give more information.” – Summoner Nwol
The Raedsel Guard is, as far as history knows, the longest-standing military unit in Noxus. During the early years of Boram Darkwill’s reign, he had beneath him a ruthless subordinate—a General called Zariv Raedsel. The man was fearsomely violent and unforgiving. Noxian soldiers chosen to serve in his unit were first subjected to personal combat with Raedsel, and it is said that he executed any man who could not at least draw blood against him. Despite this, those who survived became fervently devoted to the man. On the battlefield, Raedsel did indeed wear an enchanted four-eyed helm, which gave him an inhuman appearance and earned him the title “the Noxian Horror.”

While he was certainly one of the most revered Generals in Noxus, Zariv Raedsel desired more power than he was capable of claiming. In the tradition of Noxus, he challenged Boram Darkwill for the seat of the Grand General. Darkwill prevailed, however, and executed Raedsel, claiming the General’s unit as his own. Noxus celebrates those that seek to claim power: in honor of the man who embodied the ideals of Noxus to his very core, the Raedsel Guard, to this day, wear armor in his likeness.
Swain could be Zariv. It, together with LB's judgement, strongly implies that Zariv hid through the years, just like LB did, before reemerging as Swain.

But then again, that's only speculation. Justified speculation, but still speculation.

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Still the body of this Swain we have today isnt as old as te spirit. We know a lot about the difference between Emilia and Evaine so i set two different ages for LB, but of Swain? All this you brought up is, as you say, too far fetched to actually make a note on Swain's age including the stuff about Zariv.

Still its this part of the story is actually my favourite but it will never have an appropiate ending now

Also, later tonight ill add all the missing champions, you can start helping me with the age of those now!

Come on what do you say? Kha's age? Nami's? Diana? There is a lot of work!

TheNarvalOfDeath

01-31-2013

Most recent champions have been added, the list is now updated:

Ahri, Darius, Diana, Draven, Elise, Fiora, Fizz, Hecarim, Jayce, Kha Zix, Lulu, Nami, Nautilus, Rengar, Sejuani, Shyvana, Syndra, Thresh, Varus, Vi, Viktor, Volibear, Zed, Ziggs, and Zyra

Feel free to correct me on those or any other champions you want.

Impulser

01-31-2013

Funny how all the girls are 18+ and have big boobs

TheNarvalOfDeath

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lTerminaterl View Post
Funny how all the girls are 18+ and have big boobs
To be fair almost every champion is 18+

The big boobs issue, well i cant speak for that

Helmight

02-01-2013

I don't know if we can pinpoint an age for Ahri, since she was formerly a fox of indeterminate age. She appears to be a young-ish woman, but that could just be the magic talking. You also have to consider that she's probably a nine-tailed fox of legend, which means that she could theoretically be immortal. I don't think we can really pin her down.

EmperorofTortuga

02-01-2013

I read somewhere in the lore that Swain's broken leg as a child was because kid Jarvan and Kid Swain got in to a fight. therefore, they would have more similar ages.

Spartan Buddhist

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorofTortuga View Post
I read somewhere in the lore that Swain's broken leg as a child was because kid Jarvan and Kid Swain got in to a fight. therefore, they would have more similar ages.
I'm pretty sure kid Jarvan IV wouldn't be out fighting Noxians at the age of 11-15 (considering Swain's lore says he broke his leg as a young adolescent). However, Swain and Jarvan have fought many times and are indeed rivals, but I believe this rivalry started after Swain became a member of the Noxian military.

IcySlayer

02-01-2013

How can Sion and Urgot have ages if they both are undead?(Urgot literally tells you he lives for ever and Sion's title is the undead champion)