house darkwill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ISG Rain XIII

02-07-2014

I've seen several mentions of the darkwill family in regards to noxian lore
ie: alistar's back story, and was wondering if anyone could shed a little light on what is known about them, if rioters are willing to talk about weather or not there is possible plans for a champion from the darkwill family

Kumii

02-07-2014

They were pretty much removed from power by Swain/LeBlanc. They were corrupt, but not necessarily weak. They also have necromatic powers, as Boram Darkwill (I believe) stayed alive for centuries.

SecretLore

02-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISG Rain XIII View Post
I've seen several mentions of the darkwill family in regards to noxian lore
ie: alistar's back story, and was wondering if anyone could shed a little light on what is known about them, if rioters are willing to talk about weather or not there is possible plans for a champion from the darkwill family
Boram Darkwill was the grand general of noxus for centuries,even before jarvan I i think(he stayed alive through necromantic powers).
He died through assassination and one of his 2 sons kieran darkwill was together with swain one of the main candidates for the next grand general.

Keiran died when he challenged swain(who may have been leblanc in disguise) and was decapitated by darius,thus swain became the grand general of noxus.

One of the darkwills is still alive,I forgot his name,something with a d,he was the brother of keiran.

Melancholy Exile

02-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretLore View Post
One of the darkwills is still alive,I forgot his name,something with a d,he was the brother of keiran.
Draythe, if I recall correctly.

Yeah ... he never appeared beyond a mention in the Journal of Justice following his father's death.

ISG Rain XIII

02-10-2014

thanks, for all the clarification I vaguely remember swain taking over. I needed the lore to be filled in.