Can we gay up ez and jayce?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T3H UB3RN07

3 Weeks Ago

Honestly it'd be a plausible thing, gaying them up together.

Also... power slam joke

I'm not trying to be offensive, please don't take my wording incorrectly. I'm simply saying that it seems to be the most fitting match, they even have matching outfits

GenociderX

3 Weeks Ago

....Dude...

Spades14

3 Weeks Ago

dude thats not even funny and vi says power slam as well so your joke is inlogical, even if ezreal had a few homosexual jokes in the past its all over i main jayce and likes caitlyn.

SecretLore

3 Weeks Ago

so if you are born in piltover,you are either a woman or gay?

Eeveefyre

2 Weeks Ago

Jayce's chin is too chiseled to be gay...

(Also, I'm sure Ezzy is into Taric.. I mean, Taric has loads of gems.. and I'm sure Ezzy would like dat)

Not to mention, I'm sure Jayce would get along with Vi one day... or.. atleast once they stop Power Slam'ing eachother..

Baal Haded

2 Weeks Ago

The fact that you're stereotyping gays based on aesthetics is already pretty offensive.

Artemaeus

2 Weeks Ago

That's the problem with trying to "gay up" a champion is that you're assuming there's a couple given qualifiers that would make them "appear" gay which just lends itself to stereotyping (thank you Hollywood). I liked the suggestion that someone had to just have a character where in their lore it mentions a spouse of the same *** instead of opposite. So that way it's not really oppressive or offensive. Like if Senna had been a guy instead of a chick for Lucy (or if Lucy had been a woman and Senna remained a woman).

WolfalphaD

2 Weeks Ago

they would be great together since jayce looks ultra gay and ez looks so-so gay

SecretLore

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemaeus View Post
That's the problem with trying to "gay up" a champion is that you're assuming there's a couple given qualifiers that would make them "appear" gay which just lends itself to stereotyping (thank you Hollywood). I liked the suggestion that someone had to just have a character where in their lore it mentions a spouse of the same *** instead of opposite. So that way it's not really oppressive or offensive. Like if Senna had been a guy instead of a chick for Lucy (or if Lucy had been a woman and Senna remained a woman).
however I'd say making the lover of that homosexual champ the most important plot point for the lore could easily backfire as it'd look a bit forced.

Baal Haded

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretLore View Post
however I'd say making the lover of that homosexual champ the most important plot point for the lore could easily backfire as it'd look a bit forced.
I think it's funny how your defensiveness for a gay champ being made is the presumption that lore would be solely focused on that champs sexuality, like the identity of the game somehow becomes a promotion for homosexuality. Like what?