Can you see a list of all the champs you've played?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spourky

06-17-2010

In norm games, that is, besides the top 3 you play the most?

Just wondering what the link is, or where we go to see a "full" history of our own gameplay.

I realize that it might be alot of information to keep track of, but I also know I'm not the only one that likes to review past games to figure out what to do for future games.

Thanks,

Spourk

PhantomFangX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-17-2010

Don't believe there's that feature right now. I think Riot has insisted that they do keep track of everything, but you won't be able to see all the stats at this point. Season 1 perhaps.

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

06-17-2010

You'll be able to see your record for everyone in Ranked games when they come out with Season One. No word on whether or not we will be able to see everything for normal games yet.

Also, as a workaround you can upload all your logs to lolbase and it will show you all your stats.

Fallen 62

06-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by colloquial View Post
You'll be able to see your record for everyone in Ranked games when they come out with Season One. No word on whether or not we will be able to see everything for normal games yet.
Has that been confirmed somewhere and I missed it?

Whodesthat

06-18-2010

check out this website

http://www.lolbase.net/

All of your games are saved in your log files, this website takes them and creates a profile for you.