How in the world do I stop Jax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KommunistKevin View Post
So jax leapstrikes, you CC then flash away

And then what? you bomb him with your nukes? Jax pops Ult and gets 80 MR after CC ends Jax runs away

You still ended up wasting your flash and not getting a kill so you end up losing the trade since the next time jax is up you wont have flash up and insta die
You need to read my earlier posting on how to deal with his ult. And why the F would you use flash and CC at the same time??? He leapstrikes. You CC him and run + nuke him. He runs at you. If he catches you then you flash away and continue to nuke him. Running between spells. By the time his leapstrike is off CD hopefully so is your CC.

Why would you even consider popping flash at the same exact time you CC? That would be such a waste of extending your combat time. The fact that I even have to spell this **** out...... sheesh

Harikicks

Recruiter

10-23-2011

I never had a problem with Jax as ryze... As Udyr is kinda hard to tell since you are auto attacker and thats jax strength... SOTD+Frozen Heart is your best bet...

KommunistKevin

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtpoor View Post
You need to read my earlier posting on how to deal with his ult. And why the F would you use flash and CC at the same time??? He leapstrikes. You CC him and run + nuke him. He runs at you. If he catches you then you flash away and continue to nuke him. Running between spells. By the time his leapstrike is off CD hopefully so is your CC.

Why would you even consider popping flash at the same exact time you CC? That would be such a waste of extending your combat time. The fact that I even have to spell this **** out...... sheesh
In what world do you play in where mages have no casting time?

Lets say Annie vs Jax

Jax gets into range hits W+R and then leaps onto annie.

Annie has stun up drops her tibbers stunning Jax for 1.25 seconds.

Annie casts W+Q, cast time for each is half a second

Annie has around .1 seconds to run before stun wears off

Same thing Applies to Brand/Cass/Lux etc... hence why the only wat to avoid getting raped by Jax is to flash immediately after the CC+nuke due to cast times

Seriously you are bad

Elealar

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KommunistKevin View Post
Same thing Applies to Brand/Cass/Lux etc... hence why the only wat to avoid getting raped by Jax is to flash immediately after the CC+nuke due to cast times
Brand stuns you for 2 secs. Plenty of time for him to nuke and put distance. Cassiopeia has a 2 sec stun on the ult and 25% slow + Rylai (at least 40% slow) giving her plenty time to walk away while spamming Twin Fang on you (not that she needs to; if you ult Jax into WQ and spam E, he'll die before he poses a real threat and you outregen him anyways with WotA), Lux Snares you for 2 secs and then has a 36% slow on top of that, Anivia stuns you for only one second but that's plenty of time to Glacial Storm + E and place a W in-between (not that it's necessary), Karthus just Ws on you slowing your movement for 80% which is plenty to Lay Waste (though the high CC means he might actually lose the engagement, or at least have both die instead), etc. Have you seriously ever played any of the mages against Jax?

XaoGarrent

10-23-2011

You have two options, honestly.

You either work as a team to take him down, which means having situational awareness and teamwork, or you outright counter pick him. Second option is usually the better one, when I see a Jax on the enemy team as Kassadin my response is generally to just shrug because Kass seems to shut him down almost as hard as he does Singed.

SpecialTaktic

10-23-2011

AD carry with SOTD, tryndamere especially+

and go

Black Chris

10-23-2011

seriously SotD rox jax. if u think otherwise ur fail. if ur ad vs jax and dont have it ur fail. most any ad can melt jax with SotD and the tiniest bit of dmg. personally i like twitch for melting jax if im not on kass who is very easy to kite/smash jax. graves is good also. jax really isnt all that tbh. hes strong and a great pubstomper but OP? nah gamebreaking? hardly. just play better. as for the OP's question ya itll be harder as udyr but doable uve got plenty of build tips by now. hell imho the way everyones spamming AD carries in dominion i feel like my malphite is overpowered.