Eve + dominion = no fun

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heika

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacyf View Post
There is no eve rework comming.
They gave up that idea.

Decided that one useless champion is not harmfull to gameplay at all, hence not worth their effort.

By saying useless ; i know she can avoid fighting and just cap points on dominion.
But who'd really want to play that way with an assasin?
I love all of the assumptions you make and just push them out as if you know Riot. Until I hear otherwise(officially), the stealth rework(with kit rebuilds on both Twitch and Eve) is still in full swing.

IS149080d6605e20d28653a

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heika View Post
I love all of the assumptions you make and just push them out as if you know Riot. Until I hear otherwise(officially), the stealth rework(with kit rebuilds on both Twitch and Eve) is still in full swing.
Oh yea its nearly finished for over 2 months , just need some partickles work, and its comming "Soon(tm)"

Heika

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
You will likely not like the stealth changes! ;x

The problem is her effects on mid and low play. In most cases, we balance for competitive and high-level play, but this the kind of example of a character who is "people-quit-the-game-bad."

I love playing Eve too - I just think that fun comes at too much expense of other players unless both teams are pretty good.
Posted today. Balancing issues, kthx.

IS149080d6605e20d28653a

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Because bringing down problematic champions will always be more important than buffing really weak ones. A champion being weak sucks, but doesn't disrupt the fidelity of play - champions that are too strong do.
Oh and i made a mistake.
Eve rework is comming "Soon (Tm)" for over 4 months.

just partickles..

Helixes

10-21-2011

lightbringer and hextech sweeper

Redtah

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
This is how Oracle's Extract works.

Also, it's worth noting that we're investigating buffing the stealth reveal portions of both Hextech Sweeper and Lightbringer. We'll see what we manage to come up with.
except you lose oracles extract when you die O . o ?

really though every champion that plays ring around the rosie trying to cap points is easily counter able.

Just grow a brain and a pair of eyes and use them.

Xalerwons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
This is how Oracle's Extract works.

Also, it's worth noting that we're investigating buffing the stealth reveal portions of both Hextech Sweeper and Lightbringer. We'll see what we manage to come up with.
Lightbringer is actually much more useful for ranged champions with no dashes (prevents jukes)

Hextech Sweeper is only really usable on support, or a sustain casters. Other casters should be able to burst a stealth character and should just use an oracles.

Oracles is a very hard counter to stealth characters because of the abundance of stealth, you usually aren't aware of them until they're aware of you due to the mass brush use.

Im Playing Lux

10-21-2011

People still play Dominion?

Arcane Azmadi

10-21-2011

Amumu+Despair+Hextech Sweeper=Eve is doomed