Eve + dominion = no fun

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

s4ndwitch

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
This is how Oracle's Extract works.
Nope. Oracle's Extract is lost on death.
At least that was the case on the old patch and I didn't find any change regarding this in the patch notes.

TehomCD

10-21-2011

Maybe originally it was 400 gold and not lost on death, but you decided to change it to 250 and lost on death and forgot about the revision?

undreaming

10-21-2011

I agree with people posting here. Stealth is antifun on dominion and oracle's extract is lost upon death.

Mirror

10-21-2011

Quote:

Also, it's worth noting that we're investigating buffing the stealth reveal portions of both Hextech Sweeper and Lightbringer. We'll see what we manage to come up with.
The problem is that mushrooms and Jacks in the Box are too strong, not that Wukong and Talon need to be easier to find.

Jadarok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2011

Never had a problem with Eve personally. I'm all for adding a new stealth detection item, better for tank perhaps, but just buffing them all doesn't sound like a good idea yet.

Hypochondria9

10-21-2011

Eve needs to be buffed so she can do something besides run around and cap points.

GaryFrackinOak

10-21-2011

Just played a game as Eve.(lol)

Got an oracle extract to have fun with the enemy Talon.

I died eventually and definitely lost it.

So yes, Oracle's Extract is lost on death.

Please fix this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypochondria9 View Post
Eve needs to be buffed so she can do something besides run around and cap points.
You must be confusing the "Can't get items on SR even if her life depended on it, because it does" Eve with the "Gets Triforce and another good damage item by 12 mins on Dominion and proceeds to wreck almost anyone 1v1 and create 3v2s and 2v1s out of nowhere which oracle does not counter" Eve.

Yes I know those are painfully long titles.

Pyrite Illusion

10-21-2011

Eve is fun to play with on Dominion, a triforce and deathcap make you a great ganker. I take the point that stealth could be seen as un-fun on dominion if abused by players who purley build to backdoor points, but if you look in the long term the team with the pure backdoorer doesn't usually win.

IS149080d6605e20d28653a

10-21-2011

There is no eve rework comming.
They gave up that idea.

Decided that one useless champion is not harmfull to gameplay at all, hence not worth their effort.

By saying useless ; i know she can avoid fighting and just cap points on dominion.
But who'd really want to play that way with an assasin?

SunRedux

10-21-2011

Quote:

Also, it's worth noting that we're investigating buffing the stealth reveal portions of both Hextech Sweeper and Lightbringer. We'll see what we manage to come up with.
Be my guest. Kill stealth some more.
And what about that stealth rework where you're not really stealthed ? When's that coming ?

No seriously. Why add the stealth mechanic in the first place :|