Eve + dominion = no fun

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kille6525

10-20-2011

Anyone else agree?

IIZekoII

10-20-2011

lawl

MeRcEn4rY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2011

Me + Shaco = no fun for you

XaoGarrent

10-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kille6525 View Post
Anyone else agree?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeRcEn4rY View Post
Me + Shaco = no fun for you
I agree with both of these.

Playing a stealth champ on Dominion is basically legalized trolling of the enemy team.

Mísanthropic

10-20-2011

Riot should consider changing the Oracles to a persistent 3-4 minute effect without the penalty of losing it when killed. It's way too easy to die in Dominion, and Oracles is pretty darn expensive. Sometimes when players get caught in a bush filled with Shaco's JitB's, your Oracles can't catch that, and depending on how strong Shaco is, you can die almost instantly to them.

hypnotic13371337

10-20-2011

are people really complaining about eve? other than her being able to sneak up on map objectives its the same thing as SR, minions deal the same amount of damage the buff, while maybe helping eve alot, also helps your character aswell, it just depends on wether or not you benefit from all the buffs.

not to mention that if you have dont wards on the map any champ can sneak around the "jungle" eve only has a better chance with stealth, unless you buy that new oracles that they added

Amnesa

10-20-2011

you do realize because you said that Riot will nerf Evelyn again, good bye stealth on evelyn it will now be a movement buff instead.

Kaylnaz

10-20-2011

dominion = no fun

Fenrirrhowl

10-20-2011

Dominion isn't fun for me period, makes me rage, so I stick to SR.

But I can see why she would be no fun to play against.

Forestgreen02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2011

SR can get boring for me. Farming for 20 minutes straight and if you get stuck with bad team mates... Well you in it for 40 minutes, whereas bad teammates in Dominion you only need to play for 12 minutes. Althought Dominion has too many Champion viability issues... Glass cannon AP carries without escapes gets wrecked by assassin... which is the only **** thing people play.