i demand hot guy skins

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wimplo559

02-06-2013

trundle! enough said

Ayemageyene

02-06-2013

;D

Ayemageyene

02-06-2013

;D

Mustaphah II

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bérnkastel View Post
Look at dragonslayer vayne. look at muse sona (she basically THRUSTS the cleavage out at you). look at every MF skin. look at every katarina skin. now look at that kitty cat katarina skin. you like that don't ya you flthy w8 where am i going with this again? oh yeha right.. sry... look at shadow evelynn (or evelynn in every skin if you don't care bout the whole blue skin thing and have a particular liking of mystique). look at every akali skin, and pay close attention to the soccer and nurse akali.

.... i feel cheated. especially considering EVERY guy in this game has his whole body covered in armor (take for example garen. is there anything other than the top of his head that IS NOT covered up?. omg how hot i can see his forehead? O_o). seeing as i'm a gay guy, i won't even go into the sexism (after all, it's an online video game that's f2p... if it ISN'T about the cool lookin macho guy and the half naked girl in fantasy land there's a problem). just saying... would it KILL oh say ezreal to go shirtless? I DEMAND FANSERVICE.

too all you who say "it isnt about the hotness its just how cool they look" take a LOOOOONG look at that kitty cat katarina skin. and i'm surprised i forgot to bring up french maid nidalee.... btw... in the classic leblanc skin is she even WEARING underwear or is that tiny belt buckle really the only thing blocking the view....

tl;dr i demand fanservice. also if you look, by, or play any female character (besides anivia) you're a perv. (except maybe leona, she's covered in armor and nvm just saw her valkyrie skin)
If everyone was gay like you, the entire human race would come to a halt except via ***** banks, and that would just be f*cked up, so think about that c*nt, think about that.

AnEyeOhLate

02-07-2013

^^^^^
This is the main reason I think homosexuality is wrong.
I would not be born .

^ does not equal homophobic. Just not homophilic.

CloudedInSanity

02-07-2013

You necro this thread so we can talk about homosexuality... fantastic...

EyeBeMostHated

02-07-2013

Youl get what you want when I get naked Ahri

Ayemageyene

02-11-2013

;D

Pollyanna

02-11-2013

Bump

Ayemageyene

02-12-2013

;D