Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

College Roommate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YamiBelgarath

10-21-2011

Name: Zilean
Major: Physics of Time
'Why: Because a)he can give me extra time to get work done b)he can show me cool places and times in the past and the future

Queen Toffee

Recruiter

10-21-2011

Name: Lux
Major: Photography
Reason you are happy they are your roommate: Rainbows! I'd be fun to have someone with such a cheery disposition to hang out with. I'd also like to think that we'd go out and be silly girls every now and then. She'd probably also be good at cheering me up when I'm feeling down.

ChampChar

10-21-2011

Name: Lux
Major: Art
Reason you are happy they are your roommate: well lets see first of all she is soo happy second no more being single and well lux is just my favorite champ

belthazor3457

10-21-2011

Quote:
Sillybro:
You should also get Vladimir (Sunnymuffins) as your roomate as well~

We'd need a dorm with a second bedroom then >.>

ThePickOfDestiny

10-21-2011

Name : Wukong
Major : Evolution.

Want to make Wukong feel he is indeed pretty Human.

Tatch

10-22-2011

Name: Jax
Major: Undecided, he is still trying to figure out on what he wants to focus.

Reason you are happy: Finally get to see him without the mask. Unless he sleeps and eats with that outfit.

BURNER92

10-22-2011

Name: Garen
Major: Homeland Security

Reason you are happy they are your roommate: He always has my back... butttttttttt, i could do without all the screaming he does...

Tristan Trades

10-22-2011

Name: Olaf
Major: Being Drunk
Reason you are happy they are your roommate: BROMACIA!!! An endless supply of Graggy Ice, hot chicks and lots of partying!!!

SeriouS FoX

10-22-2011

Name: Galio
Major: Law Enforcement
Reason you are happy they are your roommate: Someone's gotta keep an eye on me while I'm in college. <w> Also, I would give him lots of hugs.

JacobianMatrix

10-22-2011

Name: Sona
Major: Performance
Reason I am happy: There are three. First, she would be able to bring to life all of my music that I have written and do not have the skill to play, and we would make all of the money ever. Second, she'd probably be one for 12-3am strolls and/or other activities. Third reason is obvious.