College Roommate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Continium

10-20-2011

Congratz! You are a freshman at a college of your choice! You are unpacking in your room when you turn towards the door to see your roommate is Champion from The League of Legends.

What is your new roommates:

Name:
Major:
Reason you are happy they are your roommate:

Jaykoboy

10-20-2011

Name: Master Yi
Major: Architect. (Hey, does it really have to be what they're good at?)
Reason I'm happy: Dude, it's Master Yi. First thing I'd ask for him to do would be to teach me Wuju Style.

-Jaykoboy-

Sillybro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2011

Name : Teemo
Major : Health and Nutrition + Medical + Biology
Reason : Cause I get to hug that ultra-cuteness yordle everyday

Jaykoboy

10-20-2011

Upvote for Yordle Death-hugs. (Lawl, Champion Cook-off. Poor Cait...)

belthazor3457

10-20-2011

Alright, I'll play. = )

Name: Katarina

Major: Earth Military History and Earth Weapons Technology

Why I'm happy: Well, room-mate is a good chance to get to know her better as a person. You never really see all the sides of someone until you've lived with them for a few months.

That, and... well, I'm sick of being around people I can't depend on. I've been in a few situations that were sticky in my life and had to solve them while others panicked or cowered. Seeing that has some negative effects on how you view those people when they're people that you see every day, and it can cause problems and stress. It's even more stressful with that lurking feeling that one day you might have to solve things alone again just can't seem to get out of the back of your mind, and I never found a solution for that. It'd be nice to finally have someone I can depend on and trust, and hold some respect for.

That's someone I'd be... comfortable with.

On a slightly less serious note, she'd probably help me get rid of the body of the annoying guy across the hall. *shifty eyes*

DetectiveCactus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2011

Not that I want it, but it would be really awkward to have Xerath as a roommate.

"Hey, you wanna go grab some snacks?"
"The affairs of mortal are beneath me."
"Never mind."

BelKiyra

10-20-2011

Name:Singed
Major: Chemistry
Reason you are happy they are your roommate: nothings more fun then mixing the wrong chemicals and turning harmless gases into explosive fireballs(or poisons).

Jaykoboy

10-20-2011

A second one:
Name: Lux
Major: Photochemistry
Reason I am happy: I wouldn't be single anymore. Also, she is rather good for gettign advice from.

FTW, FTW. Randomosity at its finest.

MajesticRaven

10-20-2011

Name: Kog'Maw
Major: Food Science
Reason I am happy: I never have to do anything. I'll just say my roommate ate my homework. If the prof. has a problem with it, my roommate will eat him too.

Sillybro

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazor3457 View Post
Alright, I'll play. = )

Name: Katarina

Major: Earth Military History and Earth Weapons Technology

Why I'm happy: Well, room-mate is a good chance to get to know her better as a person. You never really see all the sides of someone until you've lived with them for a few months.

That, and... well, I'm sick of being around people I can't depend on. I've been in a few situations that were sticky in my life and had to solve them while others panicked or cowered. Seeing that has some negative effects on how you view those people when they're people that you see every day, and it can cause problems and stress. It's even more stressful with that lurking feeling that one day you might have to solve things alone again just can't seem to get out of the back of your mind, and I never found a solution for that. It'd be nice to finally have someone I can depend on and trust, and hold some respect for.

That's someone I'd be... comfortable with.

On a slightly less serious note, she'd probably help me get rid of the body of the annoying guy across the hall. *shifty eyes*
You should also get Vladimir (Sunnymuffins) as your roomate as well~