Graves on SR just doesn't feel that strong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inb4Jordan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2011

I don't get why people think he's bad.. You're most likely rushing bad items to work with him. Seeing as the 3 games I've played as him I've had doubledigit kills with >7 deaths.

You prolly looked at a scrub build that said "Rush inf edge it's pro!!11!!oneoneon1!1! when really, you need the laning help of lifesteal. A general build for me is the recommended build from champion spotlight with slight changes.

Doran's Blade Doran's Blade Berserker Greaves Blood Thirster Phantom Dancer Infinity Edge Trinity Force Warmogs, I dont necesarily get the Trinity force/warmogs in that order, it all depends how much I actually need the HP and sometimes I'll get a frozen mallet rather than a trinity force earlier game as a gap-closer.

Skilltestingman

10-23-2011

I forgot new champs had to be OP or UP

Weird0ne3z

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2011

He lacks end game.

Slavik1

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird0ne3z View Post
He lacks end game.
If you are not dragging the game on purpose with Graves instead of winning... Graves is really strong if played right and dominates all phases of the game.

Huntsvoski

10-23-2011

His buckshot is just silly strong in the laning game. At lvl 3 your already 'poking' them for 1/4-1/3 of their hp (not at point blank) and at lvl 5 your ready to start getting kills vs people with full health in your lane because it does silly silly damage.

Loves Misty

The Council

10-24-2011

He's very strong as is, he just needs an appropriate lane partner to establish himself early.

beamer88

10-25-2011

Uh, there's a reason he gets banned most SR and Dom games...