Graves on SR just doesn't feel that strong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Von Nicklesnout

10-20-2011

His lane presence is... okay? Can't really find any reason to try and play him over Caitlyn or Tristana really, since being a ranged tanky DPS feels weird as all hell and it's rather uncomfortable being expected to build squishy *** DPS against stuff like Akali and GP.

Any ideas for builds on the Rift?

Upparoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2011

Wut

Nekogatarime

10-20-2011

Sorry that you don't like him. Should have waited until free graves week I guess.

IronMongrel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2011

He does a ton of AoE damage and there's huge utility potential on his smoke bomb. I see him being a really strong pick once people learn how to effectively utilize his abilities.

I'd probably build him like a standard AD Carry with a few Doran Blades, Greaves, your favorite BF sword item, and a PDancer. Alternatively you could build him like a bruiser with an Atmog then finish that with an IE or BT, since he does like to go short range a lot.

PastrySandwich

10-20-2011

ZOMG but hes a ranged ad with a gap closer so you must realize that he is the OP of all that is OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!1

Von Nicklesnout

10-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolanthe View Post
Sorry that you don't like him. Should have waited until free graves week I guess.
I like him fine on Dominion, it's just he feels weaker on Summoner's Rift.

imalx

10-21-2011

He's definitely strong, His buckshot does "Tons of damage" early game in SR. He's in fact already being ban often in draft games, well at least he was in the games I played yesterday, I'd say he was ban 4/5 games. Plus he's a lot of fun to play! You can easily harass and farm, I like him alot, but I think that BuckShot will be nerf pretty fast though.

Alymer

10-22-2011

Buckshot hits -very- hard. I got basically oneshot by a close range one.

Tritotamar

10-22-2011

Point blank buckshot is about double damage, if you get someone who can set them up properly, he does tons of damage early.

He does tons of damage late game too, just be virtue of being an AD carry.

He's very strong right now, though I am happy that people are QQ'ing about him being too weak, maybe that means he won't get nerfed

Dragull

10-22-2011

His burst is VERY strong.

Quote:
He's very strong right now, though I am happy that people are QQ'ing about him being too weak, maybe that means he won't get nerfed
I think he is going to get slightly nerfed. His burst and natural damage are very high for someone tanky as him.