Best Melee 1v2 Laning Champion

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

purkel

06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrfrog View Post
Am i wrong for thinking that Blitzcrank wouldnt be a top tier but also not a bad addition to this list? It would be very deadly to grab them into the tower and uppercut them as early as L2, though of course a very competent opponent would ensure that only minions would get grabbed. So then, i would suggest Blitz as a great 1v2 melee laner at Low ELO.
it might be possible, but most good players will keep creeps between you. hes certainly not easy mode like nasus or mordekaiser.

Rakeash

06-17-2010

Katarina is pretty good too

SaulGoode

06-17-2010

I would say Nasus as well. You would be last hitting so many creeps with SS while pushing waves with SF.
Mord can do it too with his shield.
I tried with Cho but it I found it difficult, maybe because I was trying to harrass with his skill, especially when the other champs know when it is coming.

flaminghito

06-17-2010

Nasus is great if they have 1 or 0 ranged. If you're soloing against two ranged characters, you might be able to SF but you WON'T be getting many last hits with two harrases to keep you off the creep wave. In a 2 range lane, my vote goes to Morde as well.

Zeero

06-17-2010

Well as an avid Nassus player he would get my vote. I have 1v2'd a lane even against a mord. Once SF hits lvl 2-3 nobody will even get close to your tower and you will be getting all of the kills/gold. NAssus is a beast laner.

Roastbeef

06-17-2010

Panth, had great success 1 v 2ing with him. Especially early game, you can harass like a beast, and if they stay in the lane on low health you can mess them up with heartseeker

purkel

06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roastbeef View Post
Panth, had great success 1 v 2ing with him. Especially early game, you can harass like a beast, and if they stay in the lane on low health you can mess them up with heartseeker
i doubt it. perhaps panth can sit back and throw spears... but you'll run out of mana. if you leap onto a target, they'll immediately focus and kill you.

EchoRex

06-17-2010

Mundo, Mordekaiser, Nasus, Blitzcrank, Singed, and Pantheon can all do exceptionally well during the laning phase 1v2.

gun fu panda

06-17-2010

Mundo is amazing at it. You pretty much need a ranged skill and passive regen to hang 1v2 as a "melee" character.

Mr Collie Man

06-17-2010

I'd vote Taric as well. I've had to 1v2 as Taric a few times and never had problems. All you do is tower hug and if they attack you, stun them once tower targets them. If they ignore you, go to town with Radiance, Shatter, etc. I always use Clarity on Taric so I never have to leave other than when I buy.

1234567 ... 12