Shaco, Katrina or Phanteon !! ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

noSummon

06-17-2010

Hello,
I have recently started to play this game and i have like it so much.

The point is that i just go 3150 points and i have seen those heroes and they seem funny and good heroes

My question is, wich one of them should i buy? any other advice ?

RaTukt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2010

Go for a champion you are already comfortable with or- If you are feeling more adventurous, try a champion that has abilities you seem interested in.

noSummon

06-17-2010

Those are the ones i like the most.
But i cant really get to find wich of those would be better

Exuberant Otter

06-17-2010

If I were you I would buy Kat or Pantheon.

Shaco is going to be free next week, so you will be able to play him regardless of whether or not you purchase him right now.

cwatz

Adjudicator

06-17-2010

You could also save your points until next week and give Shaco a try which will let you give him a testdrive and see if you will want to buy him (even if not immediately, for note later)

As for who to buy, I would get whose playstyle intrigues you the most.

Pantheon excels in small enounters and relies heavily on the large single target and aoe damage from heartseeker strike as a burst on people. Due to being melee he is far more vulnerable in 5v5 encounters and generally doesn't scale well into endgame.

Katarina can be built as attack damage or spellpower, but either way you build her, she plays similar to a caster. You dont do very much auto attacking. She is a fan favorite and her abilities cost nothing, they are only restricted by cooldown. She is a phenomenal laner and is strong from the start to the finish of the game. Kats downside is that later on she is highly reliant on having a good ultimate to be useful, and can run into problems if it get interrupted.

Delinphius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2010

I have all 3 of these champions. I recommend shaco.

Righteousness

06-18-2010

I suggest you go with Kat. She is pretty easy to use, and very rewarding in team fights.

noSummon

06-19-2010

Well, i bough Kat and i like to play her alot, i go AP built with her.
Now i do really want to try shaco as he seems as a funny char to play.

Ty

The Sex Bot

06-19-2010

Pantheon sucks...Dont be him

Grima

06-19-2010

3 different heroes i guess