Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Concept] Yordle + Boomerang + Frog

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pludrpladr

11-08-2011

Seems in interesting champion.

The only complaint I have is to brush up a bit on the english to make it fully comprehensible. I could rewrite the lore as such, if you want. More comprehensible, and story-like?

Reshi

11-08-2011

Quote:
pludrpladr:
Seems in interesting champion.

The only complaint I have is to brush up a bit on the english to make it fully comprehensible. I could rewrite the lore as such, if you want. More comprehensible, and story-like?

Hi, thanks for your post!

Yeah, my english is very poor, sorry xD

It will be a pleasure to have your help with it.

Thanks again,
Reshi

Klyern

11-08-2011

oh noez, whenever there is a yordle involved riot stamps the "accepted" seal on top of it.

prepare to see a Satan/Naruto merger yordle.

*rollseyes*

PS: in case nobody knows what i mean by satan, go read a fking manga called satan 666

Reshi

11-08-2011

Quote:
Klyern:
oh noez, whenever there is a yordle involved riot stamps the "accepted" seal on top of it.

prepare to see a Satan/Naruto merger yordle.

*rollseyes*

PS: in case nobody knows what i mean by satan, go read a fking manga called satan 666

I'm sorry but I don't get it

pludrpladr

11-08-2011

Here's the reworked story. I haven't changed anything major.

When [name] was a kid she was a orphan that lived in her uncles house in Bandle City. One day, her uncle got really angry with her over nothing and the same night, when she fell sleep her uncle dragged her to the plague jungles to let her die by the jaws of wild beasts. When she opened her eyes, she saw a big green frog at her side, full of bruises and bites. She started to treat its bruises, and when the frog opened its eyes, it saw the a little yordle, that it had saved from a group of wild animals, was taking care of it. After that, they started to grow friendship and partnership in fight.

They enters at the League as the frog said that it owed a favor to a "friend".

Reshi

11-08-2011

Quote:
pludrpladr:
Here's the reworked story. I haven't changed anything major.

When [name] was a kid she was a orphan that lived in her uncles house in Bandle City. One day, her uncle got really angry with her over nothing and the same night, when she fell sleep her uncle dragged her to the plague jungles to let her die by the jaws of wild beasts. When she opened her eyes, she saw a big green frog at her side, full of bruises and bites. She started to treat its bruises, and when the frog opened its eyes, it saw the a little yordle, that it had saved from a group of wild animals, was taking care of it. After that, they started to grow friendship and partnership in fight.

They enters at the League as the frog said that it owed a favor to a "friend".

Thank you very much! I'm sure it's a lot better now xD

Reshi

11-09-2011

buimp

Action Bobby

11-18-2011

Things I love:
mounts
boomerangs
corpse spitting
pulls
this champion.

I think you could give the passive a shorter cooldown. banshee's veil blocks ANY spell every 45 seconds. You could make it as short as 90 and it wouldn't even be close to broken in my opinion.

The boomerang's projectile speed will increase with attack speed so it has to come back to her hand?