Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IS something wrong?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Retarderus

06-17-2010

The website says I already have the Tristana skin but in game I still do not own Tristana?

JonnyThinkChamp

06-17-2010

Did you redeem the code?

Retarderus

06-17-2010

code?

Retarderus

06-17-2010

It says the Riot girl skin has been redeemed on your aacount

Crobot

06-17-2010

If I'm correct, getting the skin does not unlock Tristana, you still need to pay IP/RP to unlock her before you can use the skin.

Kajitii

Recruiter

06-17-2010

Quote:
Crobot:
If I'm correct, getting the skin does not unlock Tristana, you still need to pay IP/RP to unlock her before you can use the skin.

Nope, I got mine off of Facebook (that website is evil imo btw), and I was able to play her almost immediately.

There's also no redeemer code I don't think. It'll either say you got it or you didn't.

And speaking of getting skins, I got Cho'Gath in addition to the free Nightmare Cho'Gath giveaway sponsored by Alienware Arena (unlike Tristana, Cho had a redeemer code). Free stuff is guud!

If you think something is wrong, you can email Riot at [email]support@riotgames.com[/email] or something like that.

BlackSura

Recruiter

06-17-2010

You get the character whenever you unlock a skin. In your case, Tristana should be unlocked with the skin.

Retarderus

06-18-2010

strange still dont have her.

Retarderus

06-18-2010

anybody have the same problem?

Retarderuss

06-19-2010

I just made this acount and I did the steps got Tristana in less than 5 mins.