Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

dear reds, plase fix TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Friggid

10-27-2011

ive never lost a game because of turtling, and at the most ive spent an extra 10-20 minutes to end the game because of it

Edit: it would still be nice if they reduced the fountains range by a bit though

Notrich

10-28-2011

replace the base turret with a dominion turret (or remove base turret all together)

lol

but seriously... just make the min waves bigger and bigger after 10 minutes into the game.

i (and others) would like this to be a quick game mode...

Kehlin

10-28-2011

The ONLY reason I would SLIGHTLY agree with you is due to singed. He can fling you into the fountain turret while you are attacking the nexus turret, which is just stupid

Notrich

10-28-2011

Quote:
Kehlin:
The ONLY reason I would SLIGHTLY agree with you is due to singed. He can fling you into the fountain turret while you are attacking the nexus turret, which is just stupid

which is just fun

Kehlin

10-28-2011

Quote:
Notrich:
which is just fun

:/

BestGnarRivenNA

10-28-2011

Quote:
Kehlin:

Rammus can taunt too. 'Dat three second taunt. Pro.

Blitz can violate you.

Uhm... Anyone else?

Kehlin

10-28-2011

Quote:
Kohaku Kobuoa:
Rammus can taunt too. 'Dat three second taunt. Pro.

Blitz can violate you.

Uhm... Anyone else?

shen skarner

Chzy

01-30-2012

Pretty please???

Kyzo217

01-30-2012

Why do you prefer TT over SR?

Chzy

01-30-2012

Quote:
Kyzo217:
Why do you prefer TT over SR?

The size of the map means that all champions are pretty much in close proximity at all times. It creates a much more intense early game. I also like that super late snowball strategies are very high risk. Ad carries are as much a liability as they are a carry. The brush designs are really good too imo. Team fights can play out very differently from SR because of the jungle design. These are just a few things off the top of my head.