dear reds, plase fix TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Windgraze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

dear reds,

I love TT. I love 3v3... that being said. 1:07 game..... turtling is a plague on this format... It is unbearable, and solvable. FIX THIS MAP!

BigSlick13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

Agreed the turtling is ridiculous, the fountain needs to be further from the tower/nexus.

Windgraze

10-19-2011

Razekal

10-19-2011

I honestly have not had much a problem if any with turtling on TT. If my team has them so pushed back they have to turtle to avoid losing the nexus; they have no inhibs. No inhibs means they HAVE to defend or they lose. Since they have to defend, my team will always have Dragon, plus free farm from the jungle. Dragon's 18% damage buff + elixirs should be plenty to overpower at least ONE person, and knock down the turret for the win.

If they have Lee Sin and/or singed, I see your point. I ban the two of them for a reason

Koldheartedjsp

10-19-2011

i just don't understand how people can have so much trouble against turteling in TTL

it may cost your team an ace but getting that turret is really not that hard

Enchantz

10-20-2011

Get in the nearest bush to their base,tell your teammates to shut up,then tell the oposing team this:Wow this 2 premade derps are afk ****in idiots,just finish this **** .Now when they start pushing like mindless idiots rush to their base and finish it.Cant tell how many games i won this way

MikasaAckermannn

10-21-2011

I may sound like a noob, but what is turtling?
Thanks

LunarGundam

10-25-2011

honestley ive never had a problem if my team just attacks the tower and ignore the champs till its dead

1ring

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarGundam View Post
honestley ive never had a problem if my team just attacks the tower and ignore the champs till its dead
Shh, they might figure it out.

cdnmute

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuventusX View Post
I may sound like a noob, but what is turtling?
Thanks
its when you hide in your base/on your fountain like a turtle would hide in his shell. Making it very difficult for the attacking, and presumably winning team to score the final blow.

they go to attack nexus, you come off fountain. drop some damage, run back, repeat. eventually the attackers will die because they can't heal. So even if they get 75% of your HP and you only get 25% of theirs, you heal to full and do it again.