Does Rally stack?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bandaidsaregood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2010

Does the Rally spell stack?

As a Mad Chemist, it is my lives work to make science. I dream of a three headed wolf, and a 5's premade where everyone picks a champ with a high autoattack damage (trynd, yi, etc) and takes Rally, to use it in unison to take a tower. Will the bonus damage from Rally stack for each of the 5 totems? FOR SCIENCE!

shubomber

06-16-2010

Jesus... imagine: Nasus, Heimer, and Yi with 3 rallies.

Bill The Bubble

06-17-2010

I'm not sure, but you can easily try it out with a buddy in a practice game.

wildfire393

06-17-2010

No.

Doctor Awesome

06-17-2010

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo.

Just think about the implications for a second. 5 people charge tower at level 1, dropping 5 rallies at once for some ******ed damage bonus and AP bonus. Soraka heals everyone with all that insane AP, Udyr keeps his health up thanks to his Turtle Stance healing him off of his crazy damage and his ludicrously oversized shield, Mundo pops Masochism and lays into it, and if anyone approaches, Gangplank and Teemo take them down, thanks to the crazy damage on their Parrrley and Toxic Shot, respectively.

Wilkernut

04-30-2011

Yes, rally does stack, as of today anyways.

And it's not as useless as you may think. My brother and I used it to get double kill first blood as caitlyn and kennen. (yes, we put a mastery point in improved rally for the AP so kennen got a boost too. :P) But it does help alot, especially at getting first blood. I would recommend trying it out and seeing if you like it.