Can't buy anything?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MattDeCat

06-16-2010

i've been trying to buy runes and/or champions. however it just says purchase item and no buttons or anything to be able to do so. is there something wrong currently, or am i bugged?

Not Figgis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2010

Are you scrolling your cursor over the actual champion/rune box? Because it should come up with a ! and a but for champs.

! means information.

Buy means to buy it.

If that isn't working, restart.

BlackSura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2010

I have encountered many problems with the store before, however, a relogging has solved all of them.

If relogging doesn't work try this:

If you want to purchase a champion, when you hover over the box with the picture and costs of the champion, a circular 'i' button should appear. Do not click the top half of the box (the half with the 'i' button). but instead click the bottom half of the box. A pop-up should appear, asking you whether you would like to purchase the champion with RP or IP.

For runes, you can click anywhere in the rectangular box, there is no 'i' button. Then the pop-up should appear.

If this doesn't work, then can you please post a more detailed explanation, I am having a little trouble understanding what the problem is.

MattDeCat

06-17-2010

Sura, i was doing just that. however no options of using RP or IP were available. basically it is saying hey you can purchase this but with no button/option to be able to do so. (once the box is opened). however i did see this on another post:

Check your Internet Explorer.
You've to accept cookies and the "TLS 1.0" function needs to be activated in the advanced settings of the IE.

i'll give that a shot shortly and see if that helps anything.

MattDeCat

06-17-2010

sadly that did nothing either. relogging, reinstalling, adjusting settings. oh by the way the bottom is 'Unlock' which is where the problem comes from. when it opens the pop up, it only shows purchase in the top left (no button), the item and then the numbers of how much it will cost and how much i will have left over. just no button or anything to be able to use my IP to buy anything :*(

BlackSura

06-18-2010

Have you got the latest Internet Explorer installed? If not, that may be the problem. Download here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/int...r/default.aspx

MattDeCat

06-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSura View Post
Have you got the latest Internet Explorer installed? If not, that may be the problem. Download here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/int...r/default.aspx
of course. i don't see why this is the only issue i've had. everything has worked perfectly so far. i even uninstalled and removed everything and redownloaded/installed and still the same issue. i sent in a report on it, but no response from it

BlackSura

06-18-2010

When you say: 'i sent in a report on it', do you mean you emailed support@riotgames.com?

If not, email them, describing the issue. You should also include a link to this thread in your email so that Riot knows what sort of things you have tried out.

They will probably not get back to you until after the weekend though, because they do not officially work on weekends.

SethCypher

06-18-2010

On the screen you described...have you tried scrolling down?

BlackSura

06-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethCypher View Post
On the screen you described...have you tried scrolling down?
Please say you have. If you haven't then:

1.You will feel stupid.

2.All my long replies would have been for nothing.