Long Team Que

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bad Horse

09-28-2009

My two friends and myself play arranged matches together. Originally when we first started the queue time was that of a single queue typically 30-90 seconds. Now that we are all level 30 we are sitting in 10-15 min queue's. Is this right?!? It seems to me that something is wrong with the queue matching system. I know its designed to match people of similar rank.

Also as a side note my queue finally popped at 15 min only to have the host leave and start all over. Please do something to fix this so i don't have to sit for 30 min to play a 30-45 min game.

Sandman121

09-28-2009

I second this, and it is disappointing because once the Q actually pops then you have minute to pick heroes then another 2 or 3 minutes to get into the game. It shouldn't take this long to get into the game.

AlRokerSurprise

09-28-2009

+1

Enzeru

09-28-2009

Yeah I' am in queue right now 10 min and still going....fail!!!!

Amethyzt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2009

same here

fix it plz D:

Coffein

09-29-2009

True, having 10+ mins waiting time in arranged (we cancel most of the time because we grow too impatient)

Cooking Panda

09-29-2009

I think it's a bug, a couple friends and I were trying to get in a game last night, and the queues were insanely long. I got another to join us, so we had five, and we got in instantly.

zerfman

09-29-2009

it has to do with arranged teams less the 5. As far as i can tell it try's to put arranged teams against arranged teams. also with other arranged teams as much as possible. when you have numbers like 2 3 or 4 its harder to match you with a team that's at your skill level and fits the number requirements. i had this problem last night. i decided to try to queue with a team size of 5 and i had queues that were less than 30 seconds. i don't think its a bug its just about pairing.

littlebigclint

09-29-2009

I spent a combined ~20 minutes without a game in queue when trying to queue with a total of three players. 5m, 2m, 10-13m. As soon as I dropped one person from my group and queued with two players, we were matched instantly.