Kayle item build for tower destruction?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dephei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2010

So I usualy play with premades and we are good team, always pushing and ganking, but we have problems with tower destruction. We mostly always need ace to destroy tower.

What item build would be best for sole purpose of tower pushing?

As skills goes, I think heal and ranged attack are priorities over nuke.

We always play on TT.

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2010

You don't need a specific build to push towers. There is a specific mechanic set in place to ease mages - when you attack a tower, the damage you deal is calculated not only on you normal attack, but on your AP as well. So if you're a mage or just have tons of AP, you'll push towers quite well too. You don't need to worry about the precise build - as long as you have damage or AP< you will push towers =)

Dephei

06-17-2010

And if I'd like to backdoor?
I was thinking of Rod of Ages,Boots of Swiftness, Rylais Scepter, Guardian Angel, Banshee Veil and maybe Zhonya if the game is still going or maybe Aegis for aura
That would giw me plenty of survivability, tankyness and AP.
My other friends are: Ashe/Tf, Jax/Ashe, Poppy/Ashe and Veigar/TF.
So I could be semi tank/support

Hakairyu

06-17-2010

If you want to kill towers fast as Kayle, the thing you need most is attack speed. Her new passive allows you to have the most potential damage on towers (since your AP benefits from AD and vice versa, and AP affects your damage on towers), so all you need is to get some attack speed to go with that.

Freye

06-17-2010

I've been playing around with Kayle and I've found that buying Guinsoo's Rageblade and using it with her E skill makes nice range tower-nuking.

Like stated before, stacking AP is great for tower damage. Guinsoo's Rageblade will give you both attack damage, ability power, and the item's passive (stacks of attack speed and ability power).

castaway523

06-17-2010

Guinsoo's is good for pushing because it gives you a lot of attack speed. Kayle is also very good at back dooring. Consider getting nashor's as well and simply heal (and possibly ulting yourself) yourself to bring the tower down quickly.

Dephei

06-18-2010

So, Guinsoo Rageblade (for damage and speed), then boots of swiftness (for escaping fast), then nashor for attack speed and CDR for heal and R, then Sheen-->Lichbane for Unique. If the game isn't over, then guardian angel and starks/aegis/shroud depending on situation.

R>W>E>Q skill build

Would that be good?

Fleshgolem

06-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dephei View Post
So, Guinsoo Rageblade (for damage and speed), then boots of swiftness (for escaping fast), then nashor for attack speed and CDR for heal and R, then Sheen-->Lichbane for Unique. If the game isn't over, then guardian angel and starks/aegis/shroud depending on situation.

R>W>E>Q skill build

Would that be good?
I dont really know about the Lichbane, but it shouldn't be too bad and most TT games don't last that long anyway, so whatever...
Rageblade is easily the best item on her. With max stacks (which you get quickly), it's the most cost efficient item in the game and Kayle benefits from all of its stats. Once you have it you should already be eating towers for breakfast with your E on
Maxing E before W might be useful, it's propably the best ability for pushing towers in the game right now (behind Sivir's Ult) and also does great damage in fights

Kajitii

06-18-2010

When attacking structures, 40% of your AP is counted as AD.