Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should the dusk be white!?

Yes 11598 93.08%
No 860 6.9%
Voters 12460 .

Poll: Haunting Nocturne White dusk

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ákali

Recruiter

10-19-2011

Quote:
Jibblejumjibble:
Change ult from "Darkness" to "BoOoOoOoOo"

this

Killerfaith

10-19-2011

bump

Bledgor

10-19-2011

bump

iheartSinged

10-19-2011

i dont know why this isnt done on every nocturne skin he has a really nice kit to display several color schemes

Be My First

10-19-2011

Bump

chaoslvr

10-19-2011

Bump

Cain3000

10-19-2011

I'd be down with this idea, I went and bought the skin today it was so cool looking. The black duskbringer isn't a deal breaker, but if it was white that would be pretty sweet.

inquesision

10-19-2011

would love to see a white duskbringer particle affect. hope to see it implemented

Jessica SNSD

10-19-2011

Bump for awesomeness

IAmCornh0li0

10-19-2011

Quote:
AidikSon:
Only thing stopping me from buying the skin is the dusk colour

You guys agree?

Edit: Already 230 Votes and 94.62% Yes !! Keep it going!
The only reason why I think people would vote no is because they hate Nocturne xD
Edit 2: I guess it doesn't have to be white, can be orange/greenish white too since is halloween!
Edit 3: Where is that Big Fat Riot Logo i'm looking for Gogogo keep bumping and asking the Riot team to change it <3
WOW!! Already at 1k yes votes !! Come on Riot !!
Edit: Imo a riot member should say something because there are so many posts with people saying to change the particles ! This petition will keep going on until it is changed!! Muwahahah ! <3 Riot for the short downtime today though !

I think this is because not that people hate nocturne, but the black dusk is less noticable when ganking then pure white or light blue. It would look cool as a different color, but loses a little bit of effectiveness in ganking.