Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should the dusk be white!?

Yes 11598 93.08%
No 860 6.9%
Voters 12460 .

Poll: Haunting Nocturne White dusk

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ipico

10-19-2011

B
u
m
p
!
!
!

OniichanLovesYou

Recruiter

10-19-2011

Quote:
Exorno:
You're going to see it, realize this was a stupid idea, and spam the forums AGAIN asking for it and its new 975 price to be changed back.

Another reason it won't happen: It has already been sold for 520. To change the particles would most likely have them bump the price up to 975. They would lose too much money.

I will be downvoted by ravenous bandwagoners

Just thought I'd say this, Leprechaun Veigar is 520 and it changes the Event Horizon to have shamrocks floating in it, his baleful passive puts green shamrocks at his feet and his Dark Matter leaves a rainbow behind it for a short time. all that for 520. All we're asking for here is a white duskbringer path on a skin thats limited availability. Now is that so outrageous? Hell, they even put Leprechaun Veigar ON SALE for 260 RP. Thats outrageous.

Formally

10-19-2011

B
u
m
p
f
o
r
j
u
s
t
i
c
e

0Smugleaf0

10-19-2011

I don't play Noct and never intend to, but I support this!

Exorno

10-19-2011

Quote:
MercGaming:
Just thought I'd say this, Leprechaun Veigar is 520 and it changes the Event Horizon to have shamrocks floating in it, his baleful passive puts green shamrocks at his feet and his Dark Matter leaves a rainbow behind it for a short time. all that for 520. All we're asking for here is a white duskbringer path on a skin thats limited availability. Now is that so outrageous? Hell, they even put Leprechaun Veigar ON SALE for 260 RP. Thats outrageous.

That's all Frozen Nocturne has changed about him as well. And he's 975.

Got any more flawed examples?

Not to mention Leprechaun Veigar would look absolutely fail with normal particles, while this skin looks amazing with what it has.

Neo Exdeath

10-19-2011

This would make a good skin great

blue wombat

10-19-2011

good idea.

JD Musame

10-19-2011

To be honest I wouldn't care if they just reused frozen nocts effects, I could stare at that duskbringer all day.

Talouin

10-19-2011

Bump for excellent idea.

Killpl0x

10-19-2011

signed