Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should the dusk be white!?

Yes 11598 93.08%
No 860 6.9%
Voters 12460 .

Poll: Haunting Nocturne White dusk

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soga no Tojiko

10-19-2011

yeah it shouldn't be that hard to change it tbh, i was really expecting it to have a color change

Ribkage

10-19-2011

I had this image in my head where his duskbringer would be a super light grey with a banshee leading the charge... you know that light blue thing that leads it? That should of been a little wailing banshee type thing.

KingRaRa

10-19-2011

I would like it white, but it makes sense it's not since it's just a sheet over his head, plus it's a 520 ^^ awesome, no regrets.

DGGP

10-19-2011

White would be fantastic. Orange would also be acceptable as it is a harrowing skin.

Remzez

10-19-2011

bumpity bump

Soga no Tojiko

10-19-2011

bump

Nikolaij

10-19-2011

I definitely encourage that particle change. Would make it look really great and aside from that, it would make riot more popular among users. And i mean that

NightmareTaco

10-19-2011

If it was 975 RP I'd expect a color change, buuuuuuuuuuuut....

Soga no Tojiko

10-19-2011

Quote:
NightmareTaco:
If it was 975 RP I'd expect a color change, buuuuuuuuuuuut....

then change it to 975, i wouldnt care about price change i just want a particle change that would fit him alot.

everyone should put @Riotmembername in every post to call their attention even more

@IronStylus LEONA LEONA LEONA NOCTURNEEEEE

NightmareTaco

10-19-2011

It would be really cool. It'd also be funny if they made it orange, to make it more Halloween-y.