[GUIDE] Solo Top Windamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reiji Ozora

11-10-2011

This guide was good enough that, even though I am a crappy tryndamere, I somehow managed to pull off a 21/17 score after playing pretty badly (first normal game).

+1!

Edit:

2nd try, got solo top this time (no jungler for our team last time), killed 4 of their champions near the end giving me a 6-3-5 score. Game counted it as a triple kill and a single kill. (I really think it should have been labelled a quadra kill.. the kills were all from the same fight)

It was funny going up against Teemo 1v1. I'd either ignore his harassment mostly or go in to hit him a few times myself. I probably should have died one more time than I did for baiting with almost no life. I didn't even get my IE built before the surrender and somehow managed to get 200 CS. Don't ask me how as I normally suck at last hitting.

AIM7Sparrow

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Ozora View Post
This guide was good enough that, even though I am a crappy tryndamere, I somehow managed to pull off a 21/17 score after playing pretty badly (first normal game).

+1!

Edit:

2nd try, got solo top this time (no jungler for our team last time), killed 4 of their champions near the end giving me a 6-3-5 score. Game counted it as a triple kill and a single kill. (I really think it should have been labelled a quadra kill.. the kills were all from the same fight)

It was funny going up against Teemo 1v1. I'd either ignore his harassment mostly or go in to hit him a few times myself. I probably should have died one more time than I did for baiting with almost no life. I didn't even get my IE built before the surrender and somehow managed to get 200 CS. Don't ask me how as I normally suck at last hitting.
congrats, glad you enjoyed the guide. As for solo top vs Teemo, that's kind of one of the hardest matchups haha, if you did well all the more power to you. Just wait till you face someone like Talon, Garen, Renekton. You should destroy.

Reiji Ozora

11-11-2011

Yeah, I felt that Teemo had not harassed me as hard as he should have. Even with his blinding dart and exhaust, I was still coming out on top. (probably a low-skill Teemo)

I was racking up the fury so fast that I would intentionally trigger his mushrooms just so I had some damage to heal. (It made it easier for Eve to come in and gank)

I did sometimes use his spinning slash to close with Teemo (contrary to the guide). I think it is what kept him careful of getting too close to me a lot of the time. There was that and that I just kept healing myself for all the damage he was giving me. It had to be very discouraging to see that your harassment wasn't doing much.. But like I said, I think he could have done more against me. I think he was being too careful of the minion aggro, too.

I avoided two ganks up top (Lee Sin came in both times) because I was usually conserving the E like you recommended. I didn't even start dieing until everyone started roaming.

The end of the game was actually pretty funny. I was over near dragon and saw that they had just clairvoyance'd it. So I started on dragon with our teemo putting in some damage also. They started to gank, I finished off the dragon fast, and then they all started after.. Teemo! This was a pretty short-sighted move, I thought.. But I got my kills because of it, so I am not complaining. I started taking them down and that is when the rest of the team showed up. I think we probably lost Teemo to their initial focus and everyone else lived. I got my triple kill in on the main battle and then I hung back a little with so little health that an auto-attack would have killed me. I think the one running was Lee Sin. I used my e to come in and with one auto attack, killed him. (Yeah, I know I ks'd and it was dangerous/stupid play.. but I wanted my first quadra on Trynd.. game didn't recognize it as such though)

Edit: Won 6 games with this build before losing once.

fangbot

12-16-2011

Great guide sniperness!

But what do you do against nasus top. he counters erthing